Twenty Seven: They already know

Ji-won's POV

Howon was speechless when I told him about my condition. He just hugged me and cried. He remained silent that whole night and just stayed by my side. He asked permission from their manager to let him stay with me in my apartment. Their manager agreed but makes sure that Howon attends all of his schedules.

My doctor suggested that I should rest and resign from my work. Even though it hurts me to leave my job which is really my passion, i submitted my resignation letter.

My boss doesn't want to let go of me but when I told him the reason, he too became speechless. And later on, he approved my resignation.

Here I am now, lying on my bed with Howon who is hugging me tightly. He just came home from his schedule.

Home...

It's so nice to think that I'm living with him in one roof. Living happily and with no worries. I slightly pulled away from the hug and stared at him.

"I didn't know that my boyfriend is this handsome," I said and that made him smile widely.

"You liar. I know that you fell in love with me because of my looks," he said and we both chuckled. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

We were both gasping for air after the kiss then he rest his forehead on mine.

"I'm scared," I whispered and a tear fell from my eye. He hugged me tightly and shushed me.

"Me too," he said and kissed my head. "But we need to be strong. YOU need to stay strong, arachi?" As a response, i hug him back tightly.

**************

Days, weeks and now a month had passed and my condition got worse. i am being hospitalized every now and then and the doctor suggested that I should just stay in the hospital but I refused.

If I'll die, which I'm now sure I will, i want it to be where my heart is at peace. Ever since I was a kid, being in a hospital makes me feel that I'm sick even more.

That day when I will be discharged from the hospital, Howon came to fetch me. As we are leaving the hospital, a journalist spotted us and asked a lot of questions from Howon. When the journalist noticed me, she asked Howon who I am and I was shocked at what he said.

"She's my girlfriend," he said and smile at me. This is what I wanted but I never thought that he will say it without hesitation.

"If you'll excuse us," he said to the journalist and we ride in his manager's car which he borrowed. u stared at him while he's driving and he gave me a questioning look.

"What? Why are you staring at me that way?" he said while he's focused on the road. i quickly kissed him on his cheek and that made him glance at me.

"Thank you," I softly said and that made him smile widely.

"You're worth it. You're worth telling the world that you are my girlfriend," he said and look at me. "And I'll never hesitate to do that again," he smiled and focused on the road again. He, then, held my hand and squeezed it.

I feel that my chest is in pain again. i tilt my head as look outside the window so that he won't see that I'm in pain.

************

I'm currently reading an article/news about what happened earlier at the hospital. The news spread so fast that it now has thousands of views and comments. The article's title is...

[Hoya of Infinite is confirmed dating!]

There are also pictures of us that were taken at the hospital. There are a lot of his fans who got mad at me but I am thankful that there are still some who accepted our relationship and gave us their blessings.

"But what are they doing at the hospital?" I read aloud. i also read the comments about it and it says...

:Oh my! Is she pregnant?:

:Eeii~ that's impossible!:

:Omo! Please tell me that she's not!:

I faintly laugh and shook my head from their comments. If only they new the REASON, I'm sure they'll be more shock.

'Hoya, an uprising idol, dating a dying girl,' I said on my mind and that made me chuckle.

Just then, Howon got out of the bathroom, water still dripping from his hair. We both smile at each other and when I noticed that he's half naked, i immediately turn my head to look at other direction.

He chuckled at what I did and when I look at him, he's now wearing jeans and shirt. He walked towards me and back hugged me while I'm sitting.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

I showed him the article. "There's already a news about what happened a while back at the hospital," I said.

"Already?" he asked as he pulled away from the hug and prepare his things for his schedule. He is having another TV guesting today together with Sungkyu oppa and Dongwoo oppa.

I turned my laptop off and decided to help him fix his things but when I stood up, I suddenly felt dizzy.

"Kwenchana?" I faintly heard Howon said and before I knew it, I fell on the floor. I can faintly hear Howon shouting and he's shaking me. Then everything went blank.