Mine (a Mindless Behavior Love Story) Intro

There are four main characters besides mindless behavior. Chay Sierra Natasha and Kat. They are four besties. CHAY and SIERRA: they are sisters, twins. they are not identical their faturnel (how ever you spell thaT ISH). There both actually really pretty but the thing is mostboys or people usually go for chay because of how more outgoing she is. sierra and chay are always the life of the party and get people going especially with their friends, but sierrs sometimes shes a little shy or she just wants to be alone because she gets aggrivated quickly. on the other hand chay is alwasys loud and rowdy! never is quiet and is always in the crowds. but other than that difference they are both fun to be around and when it comes to each other nothing comes before their sister love. KAT:she is the oone who is quiet and your like i aint fugrin (i have my own bad word dictionary) with that quiet itch (bad word ditionary lol) she a no name. but when u get to know her she the bestess she got that good good that attitude just everthang. the thing is though, she might be quiet but if she doesnt like you ,she doesnt like you! so if you think shes a no name and is mad quiet, trust and beleive youll get a rude awaekening (pretty much like sierra but deffinatley not as quiet but their mouths get them in a LOT of trouble. ) NATASHA: last but not least, natasha. natasha is VERY outgoing like chay, but natasha is a little nicer but she still has a temper but u have to do something really bad. people also kind of think shes a snobby itch because she always flaunting her expensive ish ever where but her close friends (kat chay sierra) knows she doesnt meen it like that. So as you read you can see that kat and sierra click pretty good as well as chay and natasha but they are all still besties no matter what!

Character Traits:

Chay:has purple bangs and purple tips at the bottom of her hair with single peirced ears and on the left ear peirced all up the side of her ear and two dimmple peircings (mind you chay and sierra have dimmples just sierra has one and chay has two) also has braces.

Sierra:light blondish brownish in the front and back of her hair and the sides are her natural color hair with a bar peircing in her ear and double peirced lobes with a lip pericing (you know the lip peircing with the two balls lol and its a circle... yah thats the on she has not the dot). also wheres glasses.

Chay and Sierra are both regular black chocolate people, nice smooth melt in your mouth chocolate looking skin lol.

Natasha: nice brown hair her natural color not fake with some extensions to make it longer but the good extentions that look real with hazel contacts and it matches her skin tone dont worry because shes a red bone (lmao) with a belly button peircing and double peirced lobes.

Kat: little nose peircing similar to elle varners. dark rich red curly hair (dyed) Double peirced lobes and natasha is half black half white (the good race! lmao jk not being racist children take a joke -__- ).

Chay likes princeton

Sierra likes roc royal

Natasha likes ray ray

Kat likes prodigy

So this is how they are and what they look like i will start the story at some point so look out and telll me what you think about their descriptions.

By the way their all 15 in the 10th grade...