chap. 9 a day to remember prt.2

yah... so here you go! i had to cut it in half once again but brAce yourself for the next chap...

So natasha buzzes back up and prince lets them in now they are heading up the stairs...

kat: OMG! can you beleive we are heading up to a room with mindless behavior in it!

sierra: i cant!

chay: welll you betta cuz their gonna be your future brother in laws with my babies

natasha: ummmm... do you mean princetons baby mama because you just said ALL of them

chay:...NOPE i mean all of them

sierra: THTS SOME SKANK SHIT!

kat: and no the fuck you aint having m y mans baby!

chay: wateva!

natasha:welll were here! *knocks on the door*

prod:hold up!

roc: ill get it!

sierra:*whispers* see thats my man! taking charge!

kat: -__-

roc: *opens door* hey ladies!

ray: *in shrieky girl voice* their here!...i mean their here? *in low mans voice*

roc: lol ya man

prince:*yells from across the room* YOU AINT GONNA LET THEM IN...RUUUUUUU!

prod: niggah this aint king burger and you aint bon qui qui!

prince:........... thats what you think

roc:ANYWAYS, yah sorry ladies... you may come in!

chay: *mumbles* niggah you act like i was gonna take no for an answer!

roc: huh?

chay:nothing nothing :\...PRINCE!

prince: ay boo!

ray: natashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *giving her a creepy look*

natasha:raaaaaaaaa... not even its to much work screaming that long *walks over to him*

prod: you already know! *and looks at kat*

kat: *blushes and walks over*

roc:*slowly does his cheesy but cute smile towards sierra with his wide open arms*

sierra:*does her beautiful (lol) smile and runs towards him with open arms and gives him a bear hug*

chay: *looks over at sierrs and roc* you guys should date*

sierra:*cough cough cough cough* um yah imma go to the bathroom! Pov.what the hell is her problem.

roc:*smiling* mabey we should...

natahsa: anyways... so where we gonna go?

ray:well right now we were thinking about going out to eat... so do you want to?

natasha: yah sure that sounds nice

kat:yah thats cool

sierra:yah cuz we didnt eat

chay:ok

so now they have chosen their place to go for food and it is at the chipotle grill placey thingy with the mexican things

ray:alright so what do you guys want to eat?

roc:chicken burrito!

kat,sierra,natasha:beef barrito

princeton:enchaladas

chay:fries!

kat:bitch! there aint no fries up in here!

chay:fine! then mexican fries!

everyone: -___-

ray: and you already know!...  tacoooooooooooooooooooooooos! and as you and i know ACOOOS!

everyone:Lol we know!

(welll actually i dont really know if they have all that food thhere lol but just pretend) everyone eats and has a suprisingly good time so now they are getting ready to leave and it is now 4:00 because they stayed their for 2 hours and if you dont know maht that means they came to the hotel at 2:00

prod:alright. so girls. we all hjave a surprise for you...

girls:OMG WHAT

roc: welll you have to where bling folds and come in our van so we can drive you there

sierra:uuummmmmm? how bout NO blind folds!

prince:trust us...

so they are in the car driving to the destination prod next to kat roc next to sierra prince next to chay and ray next to natasha

prod:*says to kat* your gonna have so much fun! *rubs her leg*

kat: *thinks* oh shit! im...scccared *tear falls*

prince: *says to chay* this is going to be real fun... for me that is...

chay:*thinks* TF!!!

roc: *says to sierra* your going to be screaming for dear life!

sierra: *thinks* shout out to the moms and pops... i shoulda listend!

ray:*says to natasha* wooo this is gonna be the best! and imma cum after you!

natasha: *thinks* WTF they think this is! this is some real fuckery!

well this chapter became to long but i have more planned so the next chapter will be the last for the hotel.