chap. 7 SAY WHAT! OMG...can i go?

Rays Pov

*in his hotel room pacing back and forth 10:00am*

should i? should i call and ask now!? or is it to early, or will she say no! omg im stressed!

*roc comes in rays room because he hears him stressing from across the hall in his room*

roc: ayo man, whats the problem?

ray: well im a little nervous to ask natasha and the other girls to hang out with us... you know what, i aint doing it!

roc:...wait what!, yess the fuck you are! give me that phone ! *trying to grab the phone from ray*it could benefit all of us and your sittin here being a wussy!

ray:*grabbing the pone away from roc* well then... YOU DO IT, im scared!

roc: niggah, i was already trying to take the phone and you wann yank it back!

ray: :P, whatevs...

roc: ewwww, ur tounge man is long AF, it makes me uncomfortable put that shit away!

ray: i know you want it! the things i can do with it! especially to natasha! *puts eyebrows up and down*

roc: -___-... gay and nasty much! y the fuck you telling me for!... you know what, nev mind lets just call natasha.

ray:ok :)

roc: *presses dial and then shivers at the fact of what ray said*

*natasha picks up*

Phone convo between roc and natasha

R: um, hey natasha.

N: *thinking OMG!  he actually called me!* Hey Ray!

Roc: yah um, this is roc...

n: oh... well why do you have rays phone! i wanna talk to ray not you! *ray over hears and starts laughing*

R: *looks at ray and says "suck some hairy ass balls" *ray gave him the stank face*

n: um....... EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE YOU!

r: oh OH NO, that wasnt meant for you! that was for ray im a gentle man *pops his collar*... i dont speak to ladies like that! *ray says"im a lady" in a sqeaky fail attemt to sound like a women* roc says"NOT!"

n: well aw you are a gentleme... but dont speak to my man like dat!

r: watevs! ray! just take the damn phone!

(now R means RAYRAY ok GET THAT NOT roc... RAY RAY! OK on to the next!)

R:hey babe

n:hey, why did roc have your phone, and wat, did u just call me babe!

r: *cough cough* NO!

N:welll anyways you rang?

r: yah um, would you and your girls like to hang out with us at our hotel for the rest of the day before we leave tommorow morning? *feeling nervous*

n:... :O are you foreal!

r: yah....lol

n: we would love to but let me just ask my parents and tell the girls OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r: ok well the adress is... hello hello? did she hang up *looks at roc*

End Of Convo

roc:*looking at the tv playing total drama island reruns* i guess so niggah but shsssssshhhhhhhhhhhh! owen is about to do something stupid! i can arleady tell, but he my niggah though!