Chapter 7

Next morning,

(Joonjae's POV)

In the next morning, my sleep got disturbed by the sun rays hitting me on my face, waking me up, I felt myself lying on the soft comfortable bed sheets making me to sleep more and never get up from there. I was going to close my eyes for some time, but I looked around and I felt something different about my bed room, I wasn't sure where I was I scanned the room . I looked towards myself finding myself with an oversized T shirt which was not mine, so I turned to see I found someone sleeping right next to me so I got up in a jerk as I found a boy sleeping next me so I carefully looked at the person to find out who exactly the person is? And with whom I slept last night, and where am I exactly?

I looked carefully, I was shocked by the view I got to see and my jaw dropped when I saw the person, it was none other than Takuya who was sleeping next me when he turned to my direction, seeing him next to me sleeping made me think how beautiful he looks while sleeping and I had a slight smirk on my face, but immediately I thought of how did I end up in his house and that to in his bed, that thought made the smile went away in seconds and I said to myself

Joonjae: HEY, JOONJAE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? STOP SMILING YOU IDIOT

I tried to remember about the last night, but all I can remember was me having dinner with him at a restaurant and drinking with him, talking about our families..... I was having a hard time remembering about exactly how I end up in Takuya's bed, but as I tried to think harder I felt a pain in my head maybe that was due to the hangover I had last night. I was so clueless about how I end up in takuya's clothes. Was worried what had happened last night? Did I say anything to him that I shouldn't have? After sitting in the bed trying to figure out about last night, the next thing I did was to grab my clothes that were lying on the floor and run to the exit door from this house without waking Takuya so that I don't have to face him feeling embarrassed.

I came out of Takuya's house started to walk for the nearest bus stop so that I can take a bus, as I was getting late for the school so I thought of taking a taxi I walked on the road calling for a cab

Joonjae: TAXI, TAXI HEY, STOP THE CAB.

I managed to take a cab and told the driver my address, as I was going home I was worried about what must have happened last night, I was feeling embarrassed thinking about the last night and how can should I face takuya now? As I was thinking about all this that didn't make me realized that I was in front of my house. I quickly paid to the cab driver and went inside in a hurry. I immediately locked the door and went to take a shower; I started remembering about last night.

I remember broad shoulders carrying me to make me sit on the back of the cab,

Joonjae: UHMM.... UHMM

Takuya: JOONJAE SIT COMFORTABLY, WE WILL REACH AT MY PLACE IN FEW MINUTES OK

Joonjae: THANK YOUUUU

Then I remembered me leaning on his broad shoulders and clinging to his long hands, all this made me shy and embarrassed then I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and realized what I am thinking about.After some time I could hear the sound of locks, he would have probably have took me to his place, I assumed, was feeling cold, as my whole body was shivering from the cold my hands were getting cold.

Joonjae: IT'S SOOO COLDDD!!!!!

Takuya: I AM SORRY JOONJAE I WILL QUICKLY TAKE YOU INSIDE AND PUT YOU IN BED, JUST WAIT A FEW MINUTES JOONJAE. LET ME JUST CLEAN YOU UP SO YOU CAN SLEEP PEACEFULLY

Joonjae: HMM IT'S COLD!!!!

After 10 Minutes

Takuya: IT'S DONE!!!! , YOU CAN GO TO SLEEP NOW

Joonjae: UHMM.....

After remembering all this I got worried about facing Takuya in the school , in all this worries I got out of bathroom and took my clothes out of the closet and started getting ready for the school........