Chapter 16

(Jimin's POV)

(Jimin's POV)

As I arrived to Korea and I was peeking from the window to see outside, but it was night time so I hardly was able to see outside I was feeling tired from travelling. So after coming out from the airport, I tried calling him but he didn't answer any of my calls. I thought maybe he must have slept. I went to a hotel to stay and decided to meet him tomorrow. When I was staying in the US I tried calling him so many times but he didn't pick my calls, I even texted him so many times but nothing from him. I wanted to meet him so in the end I had to come to Korea to meet Joonjae. Thanks to Joonjae's dad for giving me his home address. I was so happy that I am going to meet him after so longtime I hope that he will be happy seeing me too. I went to his house and I saw that the house is locked. I was sad for a moment but I tried to look for keys to open the lock.

Finally I got the spare keys and I entered his house, and locked the door I saw grocery bags on the couch so I kept them in the kitchen and sat on the couch for some time. I was very much tired so as I thought to take a bath. I went to take a bath after sometime. I was hungry so I thought to make something for me and Joonjae so I went in the kitchen and saw what is there in it. There was nothing much just few vegetables and juices. So I just kept them in the refrigerator and decided to go out to have something to eat.

I went out to the nearest restaurant and had my lunch and after sometime came back. I thought to take a nap till Joonjae come back home so I slept on the bed. After sometime I woke up and I heard some noises coming from the living room. I thought that Joonjae has arrived so I thought to scare him.

Takuya: AAHH!!!

Jimin: AHH!!!

(I got confused as I saw him, he was not Joonjae)

Joonjae: AAHH!!! JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

I was shocked that it was someone else and not Joonjae, but as I scared him Joonjae got scared too so I was happy that my plan succeeded. As soon as I saw Joonjae I went to him and scolded him for not coming to receive me on the airport.

(Joonjae's POV)

As we entered Takuya got scared and me too so I saw my childhood friend JIMIN standing in front of me. I thought I am just day dreaming but no she came to me and started to beat me then I realized that I am not dreaming. So I asked him how did she managed to get inside but she kept on beating me without listening to me.

Joonjae: HOW DID YOU GOT INSIDE?

Jimin: WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO PICK MY CALL LAST NIGHT?

Joonjae: YOU CALLED ME? WHEN?

Jimin: LAST NIGHT

Joonjae: I DIDN'T RECEIVED YOUR CALL

Jimin: JUST WAIT

(Jimin makes the call)

Joonjae: HUH! THIS NUMBER

Takuya: WHAT IS TI? JOONJAE

Joonjae: I FEEL LIKE I HAVE SEEN THIS NUMBER

I look towards Jimin and then I realized that it was her who was calling me from past so many days and I thought that I am being followed by some stalker.

Joonjae: IT WAS YOU? WHO WAS CALLING ME?

Jimin: YES AND YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY ONE CALL... HOW RUDE.

I couldn't control myself and I went towards her to scold her but before I do that she ran away I was trying to catch her she tried to hide behind Takuya.

(Takuya's POV)

Takuya: AAHH!!!

(I got scared as I saw a girl standing in front of him, she was wearing comfortable clothes as I about to ask her who is she by that time Joonjae said

Joonjae: AAHH!!! JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE.

Looking at both of them fighting like that I thought they are very close to each other which made me think that I am not the only person who is close to Joonjae, she was beating Joonjae since it was between two friends I thought I should not interfere then Joonjae talked about the random calls that he has being getting from past few weeks and he didn't told me about it. at first I kind of felt sad but then I thought that so much has happened between us so he must have forgotten in that time to tell me.

Suddenly Joonjae tried to catch her and she came towards me hiding behind me. I couldn't do much so I said to Joonjae to stop and tell me what is going on now.

Takuya: WHAT IS IT JOONJAE? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING BEHIND HER NOW?

Joonjae: SHE IS THE STALKER

Takuya: WHAT?

Jimin: I AM NOT YOUR STALKER.

Takuya: WHAT HAPPENED TELL ME?

Joonjae: SHE IS THE ONE CALLING ME FROM PAST FEW WEEKS AND I THOUGHT THAT I AM BEING STALKED.

Jimin: WHAT!!! Hahaha!!!

Hearing that from Joonjae made me burst into laugh and I couldn't control myself. Jimin too was laughing after hearing that.

Takuya: BUT JOONJAE WHY WOULD SHE STALK YOU? THERE MUST BE SOME MISUNDERSTANDING

JUST TALK IT OUT YOU TWO.

Jimin: BY THE WAY WHO ARE YOU?

Takuya: ME? I AM TAKUYA, JOONJAE'S CLASSMATE AND FRIEND. NICE TO MEET YOU

Jimin: OH HI I AM JIMIN PARK JOONJAE'S CHILDHOOD FRIEND. LIKEWISE

Takuya: IT SEEMS LIKE YOU TWO NEED TO TALK, I'LL GET GOING  I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW

Joonjae: TAKUYA BUT WE DECIDED TO STUDY TOGETHER. MAY BE NEXT TIME