pt 12

JUSTINS POV
I looked up and seen tyler was awake TYLERS AWAKE HES AWAKE i yelled and the doctor came running in she told me that he needed rest to leave him alone for a little and she'll stay with him I looked at her like she's crazy what no are u insane if I haft to leave so are u i said a lil angry she said fine then will both leave but as I was gonna walk out tyler grabbed my arm and said I wanna go home
*TWO MONTHS LATER*
I'm sorry I'm lazy)
                   TYLERS POV
I'm all healed now but the bad thing is that I haven't been home for the past two months and today my mom said she was gonna come to justins house but the bad thing is is that my mom and dad abuses me but I told justin they stopped hey babe y okay justin said yeah yeah I'm fine I'm just gonna walk outside for a lil i said as I got up and walked downstairs but on my way to the door someone knocked TYLER CAN U GET THAT justin yelled i just stayed there ugh fine I'll get it he said I he came downstairs he opened the door and we seen my dad he looked angry and I'm not gonna lie i was scared i went to justin and held on to him it was silent untill my dad said tyler u need to come home now and grabbed my arm and left i looked at justin he mouthed i love u and I said it back *2 mins later* we got in tha house and he grabbed my wrists and pinned me up against the wall and yelled at me WHERE THE HELL HAVE U BEEN he said I've been at justins he slapped me that's it your never allowed to see justin again after he said that I felt my heart break into a million pices and I didn't mean to but I snaped back No u can't do that to me im not gonna let u and u were never like this till my bitch of a mom came back i said sobbing he looked pissed he then .............