what??

TYLERS POV
I slowly walked in justin told me to holler is eneythang happen but as I walked in i seen my mom and dad sitting on the couch i slowly walked over to them untill i cought my dads attention he stood up and walked closer and I backed away my mom looked at me and smriked as she got up and started to walk to me as well I thought I'm not gonna get Justin I got this I can handle this "what do u want stupid" my dad and mom said "can you sign this paper so I can do h Homeschool?" I asked nervously he grabbed the paper outta my hands and signed the paper he handed it back and I started walking to the door he grabbed my arm and was gonna hit me but I screamed and Justin rushed in there and pushed my dad outta the way and we ran out and got in the car and drove off and We went to Taco Bell *2 mins later*
I told him that I was gonna go pay and he walked out but when I walked out I seen him kissing someone I think her name was autumn I started to get teary Justin seen me and started to walk up to me "baby i can ex..."
But I cut him off "explain what exactly that u don't really love me and u were just using me" I said crying he said "baby boy I just need time alone right now okay". That broke me I ran to a park I don't know what park but when I got there I sat on a bench "W WHY M ME" I sobbed I started breathing heavily but the only person that could calm me down was Justin I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dailed his number and it starting ringing "hello!" "Baby?" He said all I could get out was a simple "please help me"