A Mysterious Case

I was wondering through the forest thinking and looking for what I loved to do the most. When I was startled with a sound of a twig being snapped. "Mirabelle, oh, Mirabelle, (she only used my full name when she was really, really upset.) I can't believe this,"  "what is it that startles you aunt Serena?" I asked her gently."I was walking through this forest which is my favorite and I sat down on my favorite stone over there. "She pointed to a rock that was shaped like a star." and what happened? " I asked." and there I saw, saw, saw my sister–in – law lying dead. "" What dead? "Nodding her head she said" I think she was murdered". "Could be". "Can you please help me find out and solve this mystery? ". " sure but is there any one who has grudges on her? " " I haven't seen her for a long time. "" I'll see you later or I'll be late for work.Bye". We exchanged goodbyes and set of on our own way. Mysterious I thought.

     After I had went to examine the body I went to police commander Ravinesh Hoffman, but he turned me away. Strange I said to myself he should be helping not turning me away. Later on the next day Jennifer Aniston came to me saying that someone had sent her a threatening note saying : don't help Mirabelle Stevenson or u will be the next to die. she also had said that the note had been under her door and when she went to open the note a horrible picture of a man with gun and a knife.that day she divided to go to jennifer's room.the name jennifer again was the same as of the note she had brought earlier.strange again.that day jennifer came running in with a note it read: Mirabelle Stevenson if you find one more clue to this mystery you will be killed.she dismissed jennifer and looked carefully at the notes and the sign on jennifer's door.she decided to stoop around police commander Ravinesh's office.she opened a drawer and saw a document which said that he would pay jennifer $10000.00 for killing Diedre Stevenson.so now all the pieces of the puzzle was put together.time to see jennifer she said.she went into the forest and there on the very sport where Selena had sported Diedre she saw jennifer. "jennifer I know what you have done just come with me and we can fix this up"."never"she shouted flinging a stone at me as I ducked the stone hit a tree and bounced back at her back pulling her to the ground.a now dizzy headed jennifer walked to the police station."I thought I told you to stay away from me?" "I know what you've done. "showing the paper document.soon after wards my family had the funeral and my aunt was so happy that she knew the reason why and who had killed my aunt.

-------------------------------------------------

Hope ya all loved this story and thanks for reading.

PLEASE VOTE+COMMENT.Thanks