✎Mark Tuan

Mark Tuan-rude kindness

Mark Tuan
-rude kindness

Damn it, I can't believe this happened

I thought everything was going so well

Maybe a little too well

You were waiting at a nearby cafe to meet up with your date but it seems that they've stood you up.

Your eyes hurt from holding back tears.

I really thought we had a shot

Maybe it was a sign that you were going to be alone forever.

You sighed as got up sadly and went to pay for the tea you'd drank before whilst waiting.

"Sorry I'm late," you heard someone slide into the booth that you were still sat in.

"Um I'm sorry?" You stuttered at the handsome boy in front of you. "I think you have the wrong person, I'm here t-"

"Waiting for someone who stood you up?" He guessed. You looked at him shocked and somewhat hurt at his blunt words.

He stuck his hand out "I'm Mark and whoever stood you up was a complete idiot." You blushed. "Or there's something wrong with you?" He added which hurt.

"Excuse me?" You said a little angrily, "Look I've had a pretty crap day. I've been stood up, I didn't have a break today at work and my car has broken down so I have to walk home now, so if your going to make my day worse just for your own pleasure, just leave me alone." You sighed sadly as you got up.

Suddenly you felt his hand on your wrist as he tugged you down to sit on the same side of the booth as you.

You felt your heart beat profusely at the closeness.

Mark looked down, "Look I'm sorry alright. It's just-" he paused, taking a deep breath before looking up at you, "I was watching you. I saw that you'd looked sad and assumed that someone had stood you up because you kept checking your phone. I wanted to make you feel better, but I don't know how to comfort people." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"No," you said, smiling slightly, "no that's actually kinda sweet of you. I mean you didn't have to, but you still did."

"Well I couldn't let someone as pretty as you sit alone any longer." He flirted, smirking at the blush on your cheeks.

You stuck your hand out, "I'm Y/N" he smiled cutely, returning it.

You were glad your date didn't show up that day.

Otherwise you would never had met your current boyfriend

-gummysmiledsuga:)
Trying to update all my books bc I haven't done it in forever lmao

Q: do you stan DAY6?
A: yes. I love them so much <3