✎Im Jaebum

Im Jaebum-deal?

Im Jaebum
-deal?

You had found refuge in your school's library which was barren half the time.

With the overbearing amount of work you needed to do, you decided it was best for you to get some done in a quiet, calming environment.

You'd been sat there for a couple hours, reading a book that you were doing your exam on, when you noticed a boy sit behind you.

He was dressed in black, hood up listening to music that was blasting through his headphones.

You rolled your eyes as you went back to reading. Just as you got immersed again, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You turned away to see the boy looking at you with a grin, "Can I borrow a pen?"

You held your agitation back as you nodded and passed him a pen. He took it and put his headphones back on.

You tutted, "No don't say thank you, that's fine." You said sarcastically.

You stayed there for another thirty minutes until he tapped your shoulder again. You held back an annoyed growl before turning to him.

"I'm JB," he introduced, giving you his hand.

"I'm reading," You retorted.

"Woah there, I'm just trying to make friends," he said defensively.

You kind of felt guilty so you apologised and introduced yourself.

"Y/N?" JB repeated, "you're in my class right?" You nodded, not really expecting him to remember who you were. " do you think you can help me with this assignment?"

"Seriously?" You teased.

"Look, I'm desperate." He pleased to you, "Please?"

"Fine, but you've got to do something for me." He nodded in acknowledgment, "you have to buy me lunch."

He chuckled as he nodded again, "alright. Deal."

Deal

-gummysmiledsuga☺︎
What's this? The author is actually writing in this book. I'm so sorry that this book has been so dead lmao I just kept running out of ideas

Q: What is/was your favourite subject in school? (If you actually have one lmao)

A: Art, English or Drama. I like the expressive lessons.