Chapter 2

That's how it was with Justin, we kissed and went to sleep in each others arms, but didn't have sex. We started dating that next day and my parents asked me whos friends house I was staying at tonight. I sent Justine a text. 

Hey, I told my parents I'm sleeping over at your house. X

Hey, thats fine. Jake just met my family and left. X

We talked about that til I got to Justin's. He answered and I told her I have to go. It was the first weekend of 10th grade. We were in his room, kissing. When he started to take my botton down shirt off and I took his shirt off him. I was in my bra and he didn't have a shirt on. We made out then went to sleep like that. 

In the middle of 10th grade, he got my pants off me one night and I got his pants off him. He was wearing his batman boxers and I had on my batman underwear and bra. We didn't go any farther for a while. 

The first weekend in 11th grade, he got my bra off and I got his boxers off. He felt me up and I gave him a blowjob. He wanted to finger me, but I won't let him for a while. We went to school Monday and he met me at my locker. We smiled at each other then headed to first, holding hands. We passed note's during class to each other on what we might do to each other next time we are alone. I invited him over to meet my parents before we went any farther. At lunch Justine and Jake were sitting by themselves and my brother's wanted to talk to me for a minute. I tole Justin I'd be over there in a minute and sat down with my brothers to find out what's up.

"Emma's in the hospital. Don doesn't want anyone over this weekend or until Emma's better. He doesn't want us any where, but home either," Kenny whispered to me. 

"What? He expects us to care about pushy Emma?" 

"He expect's us to try to care about our own mother," Mason whispered. 

"I could care less, I'm happy about it. Have you told Ashlin?" 

"Yeah, she's happy about it like you," Meason whispered sad. I knew they felt bad, but I'm happy. No more cheerleading for me! Emma's favorite's were the boy's though. Alway's pushing me and my sister to do better. Dad is like that to them and me and Ashlin. He is dad, not Don, mostly. I got up and walked over to Justine, Jake, and Justin with a smile. They looked at me wide eyes cause it was the first time I showed teeth while smiling. I quit smiling ASAP and walked out of the lunch room. Justine, Justin, and Jake  came after me. 

"Ok, two question's. One, why were you smiling so big? Two, are you a vampire?" Jake asked and whispered the second question. I took a deep breath and looked down. 

"My mom's dieing and yes, I am," I said in a whisper, looking down. I held back tear's cause most people run away. 

"How are you a witch then?" Justine whispered to me. 

"I was born a witch and got biten when I was young," I whispered back. 

"You can't just get bite and changed. You have to get almost drunken dry then drink that vampires blood. It take's away what you were before," Justin said in a whisper. 

"That's all I was told, ok?" I snapped in a whisper by accident. 

"This doesn't add up. You were told you were biten sometime after birth, right?" Justine whispered. 

"Yes, that's what I was told." 

"Our defences are stronger then, then any other time in our life. The person couldn't have biten you."

"She would have to have been born a vampire and witch." 

"Then is should have some human in her right?"