Chapter 1

I woke up that morning for school like always and got dressed. I put on my purple tank, black skinny jeans, my converse are always the same, and my shroom necklace. I put my heavy black eyeliner on like always, my black eye shadow, and my clear berry flavored lipglass. I looked hot and I like it. I grabbed my cut up, black, slatter painted, botton down shirt. I got in my brother's car and headed to McDonaleds drive thru. I got breakfast and ate it on the way to school. We got out at school and walked over to our lockers. Justine met me at mine and we walked to first talking about random things. Mr. Hudson moved me and Justine. I had to sit beside Justin and Justine had to sit by Jake. It was a win win situation. In all my class's we got moved like that and me and Justin became friends. At lunch we sat together and we started walking down the halls together. He started waiting for me at my locker and walking with me everywhere, even to Kenny's car. 

About half way thru the school year, Justine, Justin, and I all went over to Jake's. It was the first time for me and Justine to be over there. It was a nice house, his parent's were very nice, and me and Justin had time to talk in the guest bedroom. We got pushed in and locked in. We sat there getting to know each other. We were standing and he was leaning on the beds edge while I stood diaganional to him. I walked over to sit down and triped on the rug straight into him, knocking him backwards, and I landed ontop of him.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I'm super clusmy," I said blushing about to get up. He held me there and smiled, slowly bringing his head closer to mine. I realized he had slowly moved us so our waists and feet were on the bed. I leaned my head closer to his, where our foreheads were touching. He moved his head and I felt his soft lips against mine. I closed my eyes, like he had already done, and kissed him back. I felt like time didn't matter anymore, nothing mattered anymore, just us and this time. He put his toungue into the next kiss and it was my first french kiss. He taught me what to do and I felt his hand on my ass. The other in my hair and he gently rolled us to where he was on top. I put my hands around his neck and my left leg around him while the other one was beside him. He started rubbing my leg and we just sat there kissing for a while. I went and changed into my pjs while he did to. I slid under the covers and he put his arms around my waist. I smiled and turned my head. I kissed him then turned back to go to sleep. I fell asleep in his arms without doing it with him.