Chapter 4

I got up that first morning for school early. I got a shower and put on my black skinny jeans, my converses like always, a black tank top with a ripped up purple t-shirt over top, and I did my make up. I spiked my hair and straightened it. I went to the kitchean for something to eat before school. I eat ceral with blood instead of milk. I then went back to my room and grabbed my notebooks, threw them into my bag, and went back to the livingroom. Carren was living for work when the others came down. She works as a hairstylist. Dad is gonna take us to school. We get into his car and drive to the highschool five mintues away. We get out and walk into the school as he heads to day care. Dad works as a dentist. The middle school and high school are together in the school. Derik walked into the middle school part of the building while we walked to our lockers, except me I walked to get my shuduale. They gave it to me and I walked to my locker. I opened it and threw the textbooks in my locker they gave me. I looked at my sheduale: 1st  - Mrs. Green - Math 1, 2nd - Mr. Newman - Science, 3rd - Mrs. Len - Language Arts, Lunch - 3rd, 4th - Free period, 5th - Mr. Len - Magic, 6th - Mrs. Newman - Vampire studies, 7th - Mrs. Leena - Math 2, and 8th - Mr. Leena - Study Hall. I grabbed my math one book and walked to her classroom. I gave her the office note and she read it, gave it back, and told me to introduce myself to the class. 

"I'm Ash Frox, please, leave me out of your damn drama," I said and sat down in the back of the class, in the corner. She did the lesson then came over to me to find out how far we have gotten in my old school. I was ahead of them by ten lesson's, by the school. I was ahead three math class's in my head. I wasn't allowed to talk them til my senior year. I had all my science, language arts, social studies done. I had one science class for the high school to take, four math class's, and one language arts. She assigned homework and I did it in three seconds. Gave it to her early and for the rest of the class drew in my notebook. After class when I went to my locker and put the math book up, grabbed my science, and leaned against my locker. A girl in a pink shirt, black shorts, pink heels, blonde hair, and bright sea blue eyes came up to me. 

"Hey there new girl. What's your name?" she said in a snobbish way. 

"Ash, yours?" 

"Marissa Long," before she can say anything else a hot emo guy came over.

"Marissa, leave the new girl alone, can't you see she's not the snobbish type? I'm Andy Frog." 

"Get lost! Your a player." 

"And you can't have me," he smirked. He had black long hair to his shoulders, his bangs covering one eye, a black leather jacket over a purple tank top, black skinny jeans, a black and a white converse, and bright sea green eyes. His friend he has with him has brown long hair to his shoulders and his bangs cover one eye, a black jacket over a green tank top, black skinny jeans, a black and a purple converse, and bright grey eyes. He was checking me out and we locked eyes for a second before I looked at the ground.

"Yes I can!"

"Really? No you can't. Your a prep and a good girl. I'm the other side of the scale. Get lost before I have Jenny came over here and break your nose again." She ran away to her friends.

"I'm Jayy Burn," grey eyes said.

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm Ash Frox."

"What's your next class?"

"Science with Mr. Newman."

"We'll walk you there."

"Thank you, but you don't have to."

"It's my pleasure to." We headed to the class together.

"So why did you come here in the middle of the year?"