so close

Click...
Click
Click...
Ana's high heels clack against the cream wooden floor of GEH's big boss. Afraid? Why would she be. She could see the stars aligning perfectly for her.
Not once did she falter ever since she stepped foot in the twentieth floor. She kept her head held up high as her face was blessed with angels kiss bidding good for her. Afraid, you may ask? Never! She could feel it deep inside her bones that the only card castle that shall crumble today wont be hers.
Click...
Click...
Click...
Christian heard the echo of Anas heels clack as Ana entered. He couldn't keep the smile of his face as the astounding woman came closer.
Heck. He has only knew of her existence today however the emotion flashing there and there doesn't say the same story.
He stood from his seat and as he was to meet her halfway, the petite, sexy brunette was already aside him. Before any pleasantries were shared Ana spoke up and said,
"Hold that thought Mr. Grey."
"Can't I say hello. It would be not so nice for me to not say so, my mother raised me well."
"Its nice that you were raised by nice parents, but I don't see you implementing anything that they have taught you."
"Elaborate Ms. Steele." he says in a dead tone. Ana looks at him square in the face.
"Mr. Grey I am not deserving of this raise, or whatever you choose to call it. We talked about this."
"People can change their minds in an instant. I thought you might appreciate it."
"Do you see me so?" she narrows her eyes at him. Christian turns to sit on top of his wooden table, and faces the delectable Miss Steele."
"Do you see me care?" he folds his arms across his broad chest, challenging her, digging deep to find her weak spot."
Ana stepped closer to him, effectively evading his personal space, and did once did Christian care. Ana placed both hands on either side of him, gauging his reaction. The magnetic pull didn't go unnoticed. she quickly took off her hands and took few steps away from him.
"What do you want me to say?" she dragged her question, fully eying the storm of emotion thundering in his eyes. Through which every moment, his grey orbs grew a shade darker. This was all she needed to see the emotion within him.
He was fighting lust as much as much as she was. It is nothing but a miracle to learn that they haven't jumped on anyone's bones yet.
"That you accept my offer."
"And if I don't?" she whispered as their eyes locked with each other.
"I can be quite be a manipulative man Ms. Steele"
"Im sorry today Mr. Grey. I wont be stroking your ego anytime soon. Please come to the present your voodoo magic wont work on me."
"Ms. Steele," he said her menacingly as he stood up and buttoned his navy blue suit jacket. "Don't present your theories in front of me, based on me, that cannot be verified. I thought you were much smarter than that."
Ana remained silent as she studied him. Christian smirked as Ana ran out of words to say.
"Cat got your tongue. Keep it that way. I want that contract signed in two days. Afternoon MS Steele" he demanded as he resumed to sit on his desk."
"You son of a ..." she halts and hangs her head down.
"Im your employer. You shouldn't, by any circumstance, cuss at me."
"Wow," she rolled her eyes. Christians hand twitched momentarily. He almost chocked on his air as he was to respond.
"Cant you just sign the fucking Contract Ms. Steele. For God's sakes, you are the most infuriating woman I have ever met" he huffed in frustration.
"Yet the boss is able to cuss. What kind of example are you?"
"Ms. Steele don't tempt me." he warned. He tried moving himself but he was going no where as he remained in her spell. He wanted to the laugh, but the desire singing in his veins sang another song. His cock is already hard as Ana continues to fuel him.
"Tempt you and do what?" she placed her hands on either side of him earlier but now she was closer than before. She could smell his feint scent. It took that alone to put her in a haze, with image after image of them together, as she held onto him as he drove into her endless as he triggered her orgasm. "You should be elaborate," she said in a hoarse voice. With the pent up sexual tension and a constant reminder of her wet panties and her incredibly hot boss who is centimeters away.
Before she could she could breathe another breath, their lips were locked on each other. Nibbling, tasting and fueling their sexual tension. They couldn't help it. They couldn't stop as no one got enough of another. Their logical thinking and reasoning shut down and all that remain was that they have got to do it, they have to fuck.
Christian grabbed Ana by the waist and effortlessly laid her on his table, his lips still firmly planted on hers. Christian touched her waist until that, he hands roamed where they wanted to go.
I sharp knock on the door was enough to break the spell. They immediately separated.
"We shouldn't have done this. God, I shouldn't have allowed it to go this far."
"Anastasia," Christian said her name for the first time but she didn't notice as she paced in front of him.
"We shouldn't" Before he could assure her, his mother walked inside the office. She eyed Ana suspiciously before she could leave. Christian watched Ana leave and a part of him already started to miss her except for his cock that was throbbing between his legs. On top of that he had to endure a talk along with his mother. What in the heavens did he do today to deserve this.
####
"Christian."
"Mother." he muttered, looking at the buzzing streets of downtown Seattle.
"Why do you have to be so formal?"
"What do I owe the visit?"
"Does a mother have a reason to see her child? Besides, I haven't seen you in the past month."
"You could have called."
"It gives me satisfaction to see you in person. So what you up to."
"As you saw when you came in and what I am about to do - work."
Grace smiled, smoothing her white knee length dress, recalling moments before. "Would you describe that as before along with your lady friend."
"Employee." he stressed, turning to face his mother.
"So you are having an affair with your employee?" grace continued to press on, unrelenting with her questions. Questions were buzzing in her head and dear old Grace needed answers. Can you blame a mother for doing so.
"Mother I wouldn't dream of that. In face this topic is closed. Don't allow your questions to take the sense out of you."
Christian approached his mother and ran his hand through her sandy hair. Grace pecked a kiss on his cheek in return. It was always their goodbye procedure as he couldn't be touched.
"Mom, I have to get back to work."
"Of course. I expect you at dinner on Saturday. I thought I should let you know." and with those words, she left through the doors Anastasia Steele walked out just moments ago. Christian wondered why he couldn't keep her out of his mind. And this was so five floors down where Ana was trying to do work in the remaining hours of her work schedule.
####
Ana rushed to the Exclusiv club in record breaking speed. She could still feel the touch of his lips. The small, gentle tug on her lips by his teeth. And the humming at the back of his throat. Her veins were still singing Christian Grey's name. How could they not? If his mother hadn't interfered she wouldn't be here in the first place.
Ana put in her icon black-grey mas and headed inside the club. It was 5:32 and she didn't care other than the fact that her lady parts need some action.
Within a minute walking inside the club, she heard her name being called. She knew that voice anywhere. The command in it froze her still and awaited him, her anticipation sky rocketing.
When he touched her, she almost threw herself onto his arms, but her ability for control held her back.
"Stasia." he whispered hoarsely, gently pulling her towards him. Back to front. She could feel the tension and heat radiating off him.
"Christian," she too whispered. A part of her made her question that whether this Christian was the Christian Grey, who also affected her the way he does. She quickly shot down that thought after she concluded that there could be many Christians in this word.
"It is now my turn. You had yours."
"What do you mean?" she barely whispers as his pepper kisses drive her beyond the edge.
"Baby. Its time to play. Do you wanna play?" he asked fondling one of her breasts.
A/N
HEY GUYS, SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. OTHER STORIES WILL BE UPDATED SOON. WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?
THANK YOU FOR READING :-*