♡📝 I got a question (+vent and story)

Ok... I got a question for you guys...

How did you find this book?

I'm genuinely curious because there's a lot of guys now. A lot of new people has been viewing this book lately and (I'm not trying to brag but...) I've been also getting a lot of followers for some reason...

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS COMING FROM?! :O

But thank you! Thank you for taking your time to look at my trash... Err... "Art".

No really, thank you guys. You're all so lovely and awesome! ♡❤️

Sorry if I don't get to reply to all of you, but I do read all your comments. I'm not tryin to be rude... I just sometimes don't know what to say. 😅

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok! Vent/rant (or whatever!) Part!
(You don't have to read this if you don't want to... But if you do decide to read it... Thank you. :) )

(Warning: I may have been just exaggerating about this)

Yesterday, I was feeling down again.

Actually no, I wasn't only feeling down.... I was having a bad case of mixed emotions.

I wanted to cry. I wanted to laugh. I wanted to scream with frustration. I wanted to explode.

I was a mess.

It was probably just me overthinking...

But it nearly made me insane.

So many things was happening at once.

I was both physically tired (because we had to practice a dance UNDER THE HEAT OF THE BLAZING SUN)

And emotionally tired I guess (I feel like my friends were ignoring me... I then began to overthink that maybe they don't want to be friends anymore because I'm just too weird...) (I was probably just overthinking and being overly dramatic)

I was stressed out.

My friend since elementary was trying to comfort me. I was able to calm down a bit thanks to her.

Karl (a guy I like like who is a year younger than me) (not his real name) also noticed that I was feeling down... So he approached me.

I didn't know that it was him at first... I had to look up to see who it was (because he was taller and I'm fcking short). I said hi awkwardly and he offered his hand for a high five. It was awkward because I was panicking and confused on what to do but I high fived him back anyways.

That interaction with him made me feel worse because I was panicking, but the thought of him somewhat cares for me felt good.

(Oh! And he saw me staring at him and he waved at me... W H O O P S) (now he thinks I'm a creep) (good job myself!)

I was able to fully calm down when I got home.

My dad hugged me (maybe he sensed that I was feeling down) and we all had an amazing dinner. (We had Korean style chicken and Chinese dumpling thingies last night. I love Asian food :P)

My mom also bought a calligraphy set. I've been wanting to learn calligraphy for a while now. Although she mainly bought the thing for herself, she said that she'll let me borrow the set when she's not using it. We had a conversation about calligraphy stuff. That made me really happy!

So although I had a bad day at school. I had a good evening with my family.

(Sorry I got a little carried away telling what happened yesterday.  😅)