Chapter Sixteen (16) :

"Yah! Yah! Yah!"

"Yah! Yuju~" Jungkook called Yuju. "YAH! Choi Yuna~"

Yuju looked at him. "Stop calling me Yuna."

"Why would I? Yuna is your name after all." Jungkook said.

"I don't want you to call me, Yuna." Yuju said crossing her arms.

"Yah! Remember that I can do what ever I want right? And you will command all I want, right?" Jungkook remind her with a smirked on his face.

Yuju close her eyes and fist, he's really getting into her nerves. If she can punch his face right now, she will do it RIGHT NOW.

"Fine!" that's the only word can she say. After she answered him, Yuju walk away leaving him behind.

They are now going to their english class. Yuju immediately sat down on her seat followed by Jungkook, their classmates looked at them with a curious face while the two didn't care about them. SinB also glancing at her seatmate, she's also curious at her seatmate's relationship with Jungkook, since they are still like that since this early morning. But she shrugged her thoughts and focus in their lessons.

"Okay! So, I would want to tell you that we will have a camping next week. I hope everyone will participate in our school camping project." Mr. Yoon their english teacher said.

"We will sir." they said in unison.

"I am so excited." Yerin happily exclaim.

"Me too!" Umji joined.

"Sir, are you going to stay in the mountain?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yeah! Our principal want the students to feel how to live on the mountain for 3 days. We want our students to learn more how to eat organic food and to learn some things while living on the mountain." Mr. Yoon explain.

"That was really exciting." Yugyeom said.

"Me too, I want to see our girls with their bare face." Mingyu wiggle his eyebrows.

"That was more exciting." Jimin give him a high five.

"So, I hope everyone will come to our camping. We will give you a waver for your parents to sign and to know about our camping." Mr. Yoon said. "So, that's for today. Have a nice day."

Mr. Yoon left them. "Yippie! I can't wait~" Taehyung said.

"I will prepare my things immediately." Jimin said.

"Girls, you will join, right?" Yugyeom asked.

"I don't think so, since I don't like to eat an organic food." Eunha said.

"Yah! It was required for us to join." Mingyu said.

"So?" Eunha raised her brow.

"Aigoo, this girl." Mingyu shook his head.

"Everyone will come, that's final." Jaehyun said.

"Alright!" Taehyung happily exclaim.

As time goes by, the section A1 were focus on their last subject. After their teacher left the classroom, SinB and Chaeyeon immediately left, Yuju want to talk to them but SinB immediately dragged Chaeyeon. So, Yuju also bid her goodbye to the U.Cesses and left the classroom followed by Jungkook.

"Is that two dating?" Umji asked.

"We told you, that we saw them together." Jaehyun said.

"I can't believe it." Yerin said.

"Just believe it. They are perfect for each other." Taehyung said.

Suddenly, Eunha ran outside the classroom following Yuju and Jungkook.

"Eunha~" Umji and Yerin called.

"What happen to her?" Jimin asked.

"Don't tell to Eunha about this, okay?" Umji said.

"Okay, what it is?" Mingyu curiously asked.

"Eunha has a crush on Jungkook." Yerin said.

"What? Since when?" Yugyeom asked.

"I think since we were still in secodary level." Umji said.

"Is Jungkook knows about this?" Taehyung asked. Umji and Yerin shook their heads.

"Eunha didn't show what she feels towards Jungkook. She always hide her admiration about him." Yerin said.

"But, how did you know about it?" Yugyeom asked.

"Since Yuju and Jungkook being close together, and when you told us that you saw them together." Umji said.

"Crap. We hurt our Eunha's feelings." Jaehyun said.

Umji and Yerin smiled bitterly. "We are also clueless about her feelings towards Jungkook." Umji said.

"And also we thought that she doesn't like him since she looks like she didn't interested in him." Yerin added.

"I thought…" Jimin said with a disappointed tone.

"You did hope for too much." Umji said bitterly.

While they are still talking about the three, Yuju, Jungkook, and Eunha. The Yuju walks towards the gate to take the bus so she can go home early, but suddenly Jungkook grab her right arm and spin her to look at him. He was panting so hard, but he's till hold her arm.

"What do you want master?" Yuju asked.

Jungkook staighten his body and look straight in her eyes. They both are now in staring contest.

He cleared his throat. "Let's go home together." he said.

"I can't." Yuju refused.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"You are my boss, I am you helper. Then how can a boss and a helper to go home together?" Yuju keep staring at him.

Jungkook rubbed his nape. 'She's so stubborn.' he thought angrily.

Yuju started to walk away, but Jungkook still manage to hold her again. "What again?" Yuju asked.

"Let's go home." Jungkook pulled her to the school parking.

"I don't want." Yuju keep releasing her arm from him but he tighten the grip.

On the other side, Eunha saw the two in the parking lot. She sees Yuju entered in his car, she sat on  the passenger seat then he saw Jungkook smiled before he went inside the car to the driver seat.

"They are really dating." Eunha murmured.

***********************
New chapter 😊
Sorry if it's only a short one, I am really busy now in school.
I hope you still enjoy and like it.
Thank you so much, Love lots 😘😘😘
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.