Chapter Eleven (11):

It was now end of the school hour. The students already preparing their selves to go home. Since lunch until now, Yuju, SinB, and Chaeyeon didn't talk to each other, even though they are sitting beside each other except for Chaeyeon who's in the front row seat.

Yuju slowly fixing her things, she keeps looking at her seatmate who's been so silent. "SinB-yah!" Yuju called her. SinB only hum at her as she keeps fixing her things.

"SinB-yah!!" Yuju called again. This time with a so soft tone, she was sounded like she will burst into tears.

"SinB-yah!" suddenly Chaeyeon walks towards their place.

"Chaeyeon-ah!" Yuju also called her. She looks desperate now, since her two girl friends didn't talked to her. Chaeyeon didn't say anything, she just give her a smile.

"Yuju-ah! Let's go!" Eunha suddenly went beside Yuju.

"Ah, I will go with my friends." Yuju said.

"We are friends, right?" Eunha said. "So, let's go."

Eunha and Yuju went outside the classroom, before she totally went outside the classroom, Yuju looked back at her two girl friends who still there in their place.

"She's not our friend anymore." SinB firmly said. "Let's go!"

Chaeyeon smiled bitterly then she follows SinB. They really can't believe that Yuju is now with the 'University Princesses' and also she is now part of the "Popular Students". Since lunch, the 'University Princesses' announce to the whole school that Yuju is officially part of them.

"Where's your car, Yuju?" Yerin suddenly asked. They are now in parking lot. Yuju looks so nervous, who wouldn't when you really don't have car.

"Ahh! My car is in my house. I don't want to ride on it since I want to be a normal student." Yuju answered. Lying.

"Aw! Too sad our pretty Yuju, since I already know now that you are also rich." Eunha said.

"I think it was hard for you to pretend, but you really did. Because no one knew that you are so rich too, except for us." Umji said patting Yuju's back. Yuju fakely smile.

"From now on, don't get close to the losers especially that Chaeyeon girl." Yerin said. "Always stick with us, we are now girl friends." she said happily showing them her eyesmile.

"But--"

"No buts' dear, be with us always." Eunha said.

"I have to go now, maybe my parents are waiting for me." Umji said bidding her goodbye to her friends.

"Me too! See you tomorrow." Yerin give Eunha and Yuju a kiss on the cheek before she head to her car.

"You want me to accompany you?" Eunha asked.

Yuju widen her eyes. "Huh? Ah! No, I will take a bus." she said. Eunha raised her brow. "You know..." Yuju pretend to look around them. "...I don't want anyone else to know that I am rich, except from us. So, I will still do my daily routines." Yuju wink.

Eunha chuckle. "Okay! you say so." She said cutely. "But... don't be too humble, because, there's no secret that will always be hidden." Yuju was taken a back at her statement, but she still smile at her.

"So, see you tomorrow. Take care, okay?" Eunha also bid her goodbye to Yuju.

Yuju left alone in the school parking lot, she sees Eunha's car drove away. As soon as the car disappear in her sight, Yuju's legs suddenly become jelly, she fall on her but as she breath heavily. She didn't know what to do now, she started this pretending and acting, so she really need to play with it carefully. But Eunha's words keeps echoing in her mind 'there's no secret that will always be hidden' that's it... wrong move and all her pretending will become a big chaos.