Chapter Nineteen (19) :

On the next day, the students fixed their mattress, as they went outside their tent where their teachers are waiting for them. Then there's a tent that still quiet, as the three students were still sleeping peacefully.

"Yah! Choi Yuna, Hwang Eunbi, Jung Chaeyeon, wake up!" Mr. Yoon shook their tent, but the three still didn't woke up. "YAH! IREONAAAA~~~"

Yuju slowly opened her eyes, she sees her two friends still sleeping soundly. "IREONAAAA~"

"Deh, were up, were up, sir." Yuju answered.

"Okay! Just go outside." Mr. Yoon said.

"Deh!"

Yuju wake her friends up, then she fixed herself. She put her specs to cover up her eyes, then she opened her tent.

"Good morning!" Yuju greeted.

"Good morning!" followed by SinB and Chaeyeon.

"So, all of you are here right? Then we will have our first activity for today." Ms. Im said.

"I will put you on your group again." Mr. Yoon said.

"Isn't our group still not our activity group?" Yugyeom asked.

"No, your group that I arrange yesterday is only your group in your tent. But in today's activity, your group will be arrange again." Ms. Im explained.

"Okay, for section A1, the first group will be Eunha, Yuju, Yerin. Next group; SinB, Jaehyun, and Mingyu. Next group; Jungkook, Chaeyeon, and Jimin. Last group would be Taehyung, Umji, and Yugyeom." Mr. Yoon said.

(A/N: I am only focusing on section A1 but just imagine that many students were also belong in that camping. 고마워!)

"Okay! For your activity, you need to find an organic food that we will cook for today. The boys also need to find the woods for the fire, so before lunch, all of us will gathered here. Understand?" Mr. Yoon said.

"Yes, sir."

"Okay! We should go in our seperate ways, see you later." Ms. Im said.

The students started to go to the seperate ways of the mountain to find their food for their lunch, and the woods that they need for campfire. Eunha and Yerin walking together while clinging at each other's arms followed by Yuju who's quietly following behind. Since, Yuju and Jungkook become close with each other, Eunha didn't talk to Yuju, and the other two girls are rarely talked to her too.

"Yuju, I think you should go first, so we can see if something will bad happen to you." Eunha said.

"Huh? Ah, deh!" Yuju said following her order. She head straight before them, she keeps looking at her side to find some organic food.

Yuju was busy looking for the food, as she keeps continuing her walk. Then, she notice that the place is really quietly and at the same time, she saw the food that she was looking for.

"Eunha, Yerin I finally saw an organic food." Yuju happily exclaim. She looked around her but she didn't see the two girls, she tried to get the organic food, then she find the two girls.

"Yerin, Eunha, come on, don't hide. It's not a good joke." Yuju said.

Yuju keeps walking and looking for them while holding the food that she sees earlier. She feels scared now even though it was still morning, who wouldn't when you're in a place that not really familiar for you and also, it was a mountain what if there's a wild animals there.