In this life (Yandere!Lawless)

Requested by Drawing_Ato. I’m so sorry for the late upload!!

-----------------

A creak proceeded to enter your auditory senses as you opened the door. You kept your gaze at the floor seeing a boy with strikingly beautiful yellow (I dunno how to explain the color…) hair. “(Y/n) ~! How was your day?” your servamp Lawless asked. He was lying on the floor with an expectant gaze and a matching toothy grin. You sighed at his jovial mannerisms before walking past him. This caused the male to grimace but he didn’t really give out a complaint. He was satisfied with just knowing you were there.
You set your groceries on the kitchen counter and took a seat on the chair near it. “Close the door Mr Hyde,” you said before leaning back to the wall. He watched your exhausted figure as you closed your eyes, ignoring his calculating look. “Hyde…” you whined and he did as you ordered. After doing your bidding, Lawless ran towards your drained body and turned into his hedgehog form.
How exactly did you meet this vampire pet and servant of yours?

~Flashback~

Lawless had been without a master for more than 10 years after Licht’s death from over fatigue and, of course, old age and he was casted away due to Licht’s family’s fear. They were frightened to know that the hedgehog that their elderly owned, never grew old nor died. That immature sense of thinking made them cast out a treasure that Licht had left behind.
On the other hand, you were just another normal civilian with no ambition but to be able to take care of your family and provide for your siblings. You were barely eating everyday and you lived in a health-hazard place just to save money. Sending money to your family to pay for expenses and foods were basically what you lived for.
Then, by some weird circumstance, you saw Lawless on the street. He was weak and almost dead. At least, that was how you saw it. He could barely even crawl. He also had no place to go to. He was alone. He could have just looked for a new master but he didn’t really see any humans worth serving anymore. Either he’d get bored of them soon and kill them off or he found them useless and wait for them to kill themselves. His initial thought of you was the same. You were going to either kill yourself or he’ll let some sort of accident kill you off.
Both of you saw each other differently. In your eyes, he was some poor creature living the life that she was currently living as well. She couldn’t exactly ignore you and let you die so she decided to take you in. In your mind, you thought how you already don’t eat much, you might as well take in another mouth to feed. It’s not like you’ll die from the change of diet again. With that kind of thinking and resolution, you took him in.
With a few changes in your budget, you were able to feed him food that were a lot more expensive than yours. You finally thought of keeping him as a permanent pet and decided to give him something as a sign of being your pet but you had no money to buy something else to show your ownership. Not for long, she got a cheap anklet from the flea market and put it around the little creature. “You’re officially my pet now!” you said but you had no idea what to name him.
It was as if you were possessed or something that you gave him the name of Hyde after seeing a psychology book. Lawless squirmed in your grip as you called him Hyde, unaware that you just made a contract with the little critter. Suddenly, the hedgehog started to glow and Lawless showed his true form to you. He really thought you would get surprised enough to scream or at least give some sort of reaction, only to be disappointed at the bored look in your eyes. Instead of saying how awesome he was like he thought you would say, you just took a calculator and started typing how much money she’d have to cut back to be able to enjoy a magical pet.
“You’re really interesting,” he said, while you were still tapping away in your calculator. “Aren’t you scared?” he asked, making you look up from your typing. You tilted your head slightly, causing a few loose strands to fall on your face.
“Why should I be scared? It’s not everyday you get to have a magical pet,” you said. The truth for the matter was that you were just lonely. It had been years since you last saw your family but you still kept on sending them money for their expenses. Living alone was hard. Harder since you lived in the building that one earthquake could possibly break.
He looked at you, with a thought in mind. ‘I guess you wouldn’t be so bad…’ after deciding you were worthy, he stuck by you. Sometimes going out of the house with you, other times not, and there were special times when he’d go out and look for you. Of course you didn’t mind. He was very helpful to you after all.