Chapter Eighteen: Angel & Daryl

Angel

I did feel guilty for teasing Daryl. That's why as tired as I was, he got the hand job with the bonus at the end. My mouth was the easiest place for him to come. No fuss, no mess. Then I slept like a rock until this morning. Must have been close to twelve solid hours and that felt damn good. In fact, I was wide awake and ready for our day as I lay curled up next to Daryl.

He was still asleep, which was unusual for him. Then again, yesterday was such an exhausting day Daryl deserves to sleep in. We both ran forever or at least that's what it felt like. I was so tired when we found the right house, I was ready to just collapse on the bed. Sleeping was all I wanted to do, but my hand got frisky. It's like I gravitate to him no matter what. So I started something I really didn't want to finish, but that was being very unfair to Daryl. It's not like me to be a tease, so he got an old fashion hand job. Best I could do, but I sure didn't hear him complaining.

Now it's morning. The birds are chirping outside while the bright sunshine is streaming in the windows. I could almost forget for a second that the world has changed. Two lovers sleeping together in a typical size bed, in a regular house is what this feels like. I would love to have met him back before the turn. He's the exact type of guy that I have always been drawn to. Except, no one has ever been like him. I love that he's unique and different and that he's mine.

I stare at his handsome face. It's relaxed while he sleeps. That's so not the case when he's awake. Daryl tends to be tense and on edge a lot, which I oddly find attractive. His bangs are in his face again, so I gently brush them aside. He's a hard man, who's had a difficult life and deserves a better one. I'm hoping to show him that, and I think he's relaxing. Hell, he's even laughed a few times. Daryl needs to smile more, and that is my goal.

I'm not sure how long we can stay here. I know we'll be looking to move on today at some point as this house is not safe or secure here for long. The locks on both doors are flimsy, and we could have company at any time. But for just a little while, I don't want to think about that. All I want to do is be with Daryl. We're the same, yet we're not. He tends to be dark and broody, and while I can be that way, that's not me. I'm more crazy and easy going. Or at least I used to be. I see him bringing some of my old personality out, and he's not even trying. I get him, and his quirks and he gets me.

I hold back a giggle. Don't know why me makes me get giddy like that, but he does. It doesn't help that he never fixed his pants last night, so as he's sleeping his cock is hanging out of his fly. And as with most mornings, he's already hard. My Daryl wakes up with a boner every day. Even before we got together, he was like that, and I just pretended not to notice.

Except, I'm not only noticing...I want it.

Slowly, I slide away from him and move down the bed. As much as I loved our piece of crap shack and that little cot, having a large bed, is so nice. Daryl shifts in his sleep, but I managed to get off the mattress without him waking up. I walk over to the window to check out the situation outside. A handful of walkers roam the street, but otherwise, it seems quiet.

I strip myself naked. My anticipated morning activities do not include clothes, just a lot of hot and heavy sex. Who knows the next time we get the chance to take it easy this way. Gently, I climb back on the bed and as far as I can tell he's still sleeping.

Crouching down by his waist, my hands don't even touch him, just my mouth. First, I swirl my tongue around the head of his shaft. God, he was blessed with what I think is at least a nine-inch dick. How could any woman ever let him get away?

After a few licks, I suck him into my mouth. I'm gentle with him as I want Daryl to wake up, just not try to bolt out of bed thinking something's attacking him. I am, but my intentions are only good. So good.