A Little Awkward

The one and only..... Jack my crush since like forever. We all asked and I guess his dad rented a beach house for him for the entire summer. We talked sang the limo driver was funny he told jokes. We stopped at Shell. I got me a Rockstar and a bag of talkies Jack got him a Gatorade and a bag of hot Cheetos he was behind me in line. I don't know if he forgot that I told him I liked him because he wasn't saying a word he would talk but he acted like everything was normal. I pretended like I did to. When we got back in the car Winnie had like a pack of Oreos and a huge bottle of sprite. Naomi had Hot Fries with Dr. Pepper the Twins shares them self a 2 liter and two huge bags of Dorritos. Me and my friends were talking it was a little awkward but I didn't really care. I had so much anxiety it wasn't funny. When we got there we stepped out when we did the boys looked confused and one of the twins said,"Why did you guys get out of the car?" We looked at the twin confused and Naomi said," We reserves this room before school ended." They looked at us and the other twin said," We did too." And when I realized there was a whole summer with them. We looked at are papers ours we met not wrong and so weren't there's which means,"We were gonna have to split the house." Naomi looked at the sheet and said," There are three bedrooms we will have to share." Winnie said'" Let's pick names out of a bowl. And so we did Winnie got picked with Cyrus Naomi got picked with Grayson and I GOT PICKED WITH JACK!!! We got the upstairs bedroom The rest of them got the two downstairs I started unpacking I put my clothes in the closet and so did Jack. An hour later I needed a break I wanted to take a shower I was sweating so I did. which was connected with our room no doors no nothing and I take of all my clothes hand them up and I got in their.

                          Jack's P.O.V.

            I went downstairs to get a drink I grabbed the blue Gatorade and drank it I went back upstairs I hear that the showers running. I open the door quietly to get my phone and ran and grabbed it no hesitations. 

When I get out of the shower I felt so much better I blow dry my hair French braid it into two braids. I wear a baggy shirt and some shorts. It was around 8:00 I was pretty tired I walked into the front room and I see Jake watching Stranger Things.  That is my all time favorite show I sit my hurt right next to him and watch it of course I already watch it but I love it so much. Next thing you know it's around 12 I go upstairs brush my teeth get ready for bed. I get into bed then all of a sudden Jack does to. We agreed on this if I touch him it get near him I get to push him of the bed and that goes for my friends at sleepovers too. When he put his head close and his arm around me and pulled my closer as if I was his teddy bear. I didn't want to stop him I pretend like I was asleep.

                         Jack's P.O.V.

         I was still awake I just wanted to see what she would've done I squeezed her tight and she didn't do anything I knew she was awake because when I did she looked shocked but I pretend that I was asleep though.

Next morning....

STAT TUNE LOVE YALL HOPE U LIKE IT NEXT CHAPTER TOMMAROW OR WEDNESDAY ❤️💜🖤