One step

Turned the other way because it was awkward. When I turned he turned me back around and pushed me closer and kissed me. My heart was beating I got really scared I don't know why. When he pulled away I said nothing and so did he. I was to young for this I was sixteen and I'm responsible. I grabbed
My pillow and blanket and went downstairs and later on the couch. I didn't want it to go farther he came downstairs and said,"Did I do something wrong Mariah?" I lied and said,"No No it's just I wanna sleep out here." He was understanding he went up to the room. My stomach hurt really bad I don't know why I don't know if it was the jitters. Everybody was asleep. I ran to the bathroom which was downstairs. I threw up. I knew I wasn't sick. My legs gave out. Then someone comes in Cyrus comes in he asked if I needed help and if I was sick. I couldn't answer he picked me up and put me on the couch. He grabbed medicine out of the fridge.He was such a good friend I love him so much... AS A FRIEND. I fell asleep..

                       Cyrus P.O.V.
           When I saw her fall she looked so scared like someone was forcing her I picked her up she was pretty light unlike the others. As I set her on the couch I grabbed some Tylenol it was the only thing we had. Other then a empty bottle of pepto bismo. When I gave it to her a couple seconds later she was out I wonder what happened. I sat on the couch right next to her watching her but gazing off. I pondered...

The next morning
As I wake up I seemed totally fine. It was weird seeing Cyrus up early I gave him a hug for supporting me. He went to Starbucks and got me my fav a Iced Caramel Mochiato. I hugged him again I grabbed my phone and grabbed the number out of my old pants and called Finn. When Finn answered he sounded excited he said,"Ok Mariah meet up outside in a hour btw what ur address?" It's 1245 Shell Ave he said ok and hanged up. I got dressed in my tie dye sweater croptop and some shorts I staitenes my hair and did my makeup. I looked hot as fuck went out that door looking fly. I put on my colorful white adidas. When I went downstairs everyone was awake they all looked at me. I blushed I was embarrassed but if I was an actor I couldn't be afraid so I opened up I walked downstairs lookin like a queen. Winnie said,"Damn girl work it." I laughed I saw Jack sitting there he kept looking at Winnie. And blushing and shit. Winnie gave that look back. KNOCK KNOCK those were my peeps I gave Cyrus a BEST FRIEND HUG FRIEND and I said bye to the rest When I opened the door Caleb was there. He said ready to go Mariah you can do this. He escorted me to the car. I saw Finn and Gaten I asked," Where's Millie and Sadie?" Finn said,@ There already there." Ok hold up I got a question what am I supposed to do at this audition. Gaten looked at me and said," He will give you the script you read it with it in ur hand but act it out. Ohhh I said. When we got there the place was huge I got out of the car with pride I opened the door and....

Stay tune for Beach VIBEZ comment ur fav character and give me ideas I'm running out jk but still love you ❤️