My day

Everyone yelled surprise. I looked around hoping to find my crush. I didn't see him I didn't see Winnie either I asked Naomi where they were. She shrugged she went with me to check upstairs I open the door and on my bed they were going at it. My face was disappointment because eI like him and all. I ha Sanger because it was my best friend I started to cry I have never cried in front of them before. I get my suitcase pack my clothes. Naomi's tried to put my clothes back she punched Jack and yelled at Winnie. She saw me leave out the front door. Cyrus running after me MARIAH WAIT UP! No I said and I ran as fast as I can I went to the beach crying on the beach sand. No one was there then I saw Finn and JACK GRAZER. He was confused because he didn't know me then Finn runs over to me concerened. He ask me what's wrong I didn't answer I just needed a hug I hugged him no words ge hugged ne backed hugging me tightly. Jack just standed back and looked back on what just happened. As I let go my heart starts to hurt he asked me what wrong I said," Well there was thid guy I luked I assumed he like me because he kissed me not that long ago. I even told him abd my bestest friend in the wirld sleeos with him in my bed so." He looked at me sad probably because I liked somebody else which is not him. Or the sane happened to him. He picked me up and said,Jack can you grav her bags he gravbed them. Your living with me niw. My heart was full with butterflys. He smiled as I got into the car he sat un the back Jack swt in the front and the driver guy drove us Jack had headphones on and tge driver was si old he couldnt hear. I cuddled up right next ti finn as he sits uo straight on his phone he puts his arm over me and goes back on his phone. He took a picture of me and him I covered my face no obe saw ny face. He posted it on his instagram. He saud (Hangin with my girl) and the xhats vlew up like.
Who is that
Are u guys dating
Whats her name
Mystery girl
When I hot there it was huge I guessed that only they lived there I was wrong when I walked in I saw Jaeden and Wyitte sitting on the couch. They looked at me. Finn escorted me to his room and point to the extra bed right next Jack sits my clothes diwn and ealks out.

Im sorry guys ik my language and crappy mispelling is bad i got a bew phone thats smaller so im getting used to it STAY TUNED SORRY FOR SGORT CHAPTER AT LEAST ITS SOMETHING RIGHT 😂