Diagon Alley.

When Severus got back we were both jumping up and down, laughing and cheering. We didn't care that the sprinklers came on. We both sat on the porch watching the road and other kids. 

"I'll tell you when I go to Diagon Alley. We could go together." Severus said watching Hunter running into his house with the same Hogwarts letter.

"Maybe. It depends on a few things." I replied, "But as long as I can get everything thing I need I'll be fine."

"Don't worry Diagon Alley has everything we will need." Severus smiled at me.

"Except maybe shampoo for the slime ball." Sirius jeered walking up the steps to the porch, "If you don't want to go with him. I'll go with you."

"That's nice but my-"

"Lizzy I need to tell you something." My little brother, Lyle, said stepping out on the porch, "He is coming over. He also got into Hogwarts."

I rolled my eyes, "Who is he, Lyle?"

Lyle snickered, "Jake-a-wollf. Lazar. Area 51 runner. Loony. You know our half brother."

"I told you not to make up nicknames!" I snapped, "It's one thing his father didn't want he got his. . .problem, but to make fun of it?"

"You started it! You teased him about sliver bullets!" Lyle stomped his feet on the ground, "Anyway, he's on the phone."

I sighed and told Sirius and Severus not to kill each other while I'm gone.

I took the phone from Lyle, "Hello?"

"Hi Lizzy!" my half brother said.

"What are you doing Romey?"

"Don't call me Romey. I don't have a brother that helped me find Rome." 

"Make it quick Romey, I got Severus Sanpe and Sirius Black outside ready to kill each other."

"Okay. I'll be here tomorrow at maybe 10 in the morning. It depends on when my grandma leaves."

"Okay, see you." 

I hung up and went back out on the porch. Sirius was gone and Severus had a cut on his cheek.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I told him to stop coming here. He told me to stop coming here also. Things were said. Punches got thrown." Severus replied.

Severus stood up, "I think I should go home. I'll see you tomorrow."

I watched Severus walk home. It was later that night that I realized, he was limping.

********************

At noon the next day, Loony showed up at our house. His brown hair hung in his bright green eyes. A scar ran down his cheek.

I gave Loony a piece of toast and told him to come with me. Lyle wanted to come, too, but we told him Severus might be there. I don't know why, but Lyle was scared of Severus. 

I took him to the park. The both of us sat on a bench, watching two little girls talk to some little guy.

"So you meant a Black?" Loony smiled, "Do you tell him who you where?"

"Of course. I didn't tell him my heritage though. His mum wouldn't tell him either." I replied.

"Does that wizard across the street know?" Loony asked.

"Nope."

We watched the little guy talk to the girls more. 

"What are you going to do at Hogwarts?" I asked.

Loony arched an eyebrow, "What?"

I scratched my arm, hoping Loony would get the message. He didn't.

"Remus Johnathan Lupin what are you going to do about your dog!!!???" I yelled punching his arm.

Remus's green eyes lit up with fear, "I don't know. . .Do you think Dumbledore already knows? I mean his is your Mom's cousin. He must know."

"I'm not sure. I haven't seen him since Christmas." I replied.

"Isabel!" screamed Hunter voice.

"You can't be seen! Go!" I said pushing Remus into bushes.

"There you are." Severus said walking up to me, "I'm going to Diagon Alley tomorrow. want to come?"

I looked at the bushes, "How about I meet you there?"

Severus smiled, "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow."

************************

Me and Remus wandered around Diagon alley buying everything on our list. All we needed now was our wands and owls.

"Here we are Ollivander's. . ." I said.

"Yep." Remus entered the wand store.

While Remus looked around demanding for help. I looked on my own. I picked up a few wands, but nothing seemed to happen. One wand was laying on a chair. I picked it up and golden powder sprinkled from it.

"Ah. Ash with dragon heart string. Bends easily doesn't it?" Ollivander said walking up to me. His pale eyes studied me, "You are a Harrison aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Of course. Revena had the same type of wand I believe." 

I nodded again.

Quickly I paid Ollivander and left. Remus came running after me. We got our owls. Remus got himself a bran owl he named farmer. I got myself a horned owl I named Lupinpecker.

We where just read to get ice cream at Florean Fortescue's Ice cream parlor, when an familiar voice echoed to us.

"ISABEL!!!" Sirius bellowed running up to me.

"Hi Sirius." I uttered.

"Is this your half brother?" Sirius asked looking at Remus.

"Yep."

Sirius held out his hand, "Sirius Black."

"Remus Lupin."

They shook hands. Just when I though I couldn't get any worse it did. Severus came running up to me. 

He glared at Sirius and Sirius glared at Severus.

I pulled Remus behind me.

"What are you doing here?" Sirius asked, "You half blood."

"I was going to ask the same thing." Severus replied.

"Knock it off the both of you!" I snapped, "why can't you get along."

"Well if more like the fact he exist." Severus and Sirius said in unison.

"September is only 5 day away. Then we go to Hogwarts. Once we go to Hogwarts fight all you want, but not now!" I said walking away from them taking Remus with me.