Chapter 1 The New Job

You sat in your desk looking at the case for a secret serial killer not you or your colleges have figured it out yet you here a call for you name you turning their direction it was the head detective you look at him "hey the big man would like to see you" he said so coldly like he was mad for some reason you nod and walk down the hall ways to get to your boss and/or president of the FBI you knock on the door " its Detective y/n" you say "come in" he said loud enough for you to hear you walk in and stand infront of his desk "youve been asigned a special case exclusivly to you" he says you somewhat understood why the head detective seemed mad at you he most likley wanted the case "we recently caught a hacker who we are wanting you to examine and figure out his motives and so on he is friends with the han family so do not harm him in anyway just give him company and make sure hes well taken care of after 10 years have passed with him here well let him go depending on what his motives are" he says you nod "so detective y/n will you take the case" he said looking at you "it would be my honor to sir" you say "good you will start tommarow" he hands you keys to the door to get in and explains where the location is you head home for the day getting take out for dinner when getting home going to bed drained of your energy the next morning you get ready and head to the location unlocking the door to enter the long hallway were they keep special cases of criminals or people who need to be confined you give a retinal scan the door opening reveling a man who seemed in his twentys his hair had a orange red tint and was in a white long sleve shirt and pants the agency must have given him his eyes were golden he was in chains they were on his wrist and ankles he looked up at you "who are you" he glares at you thus making the new start of your case a go "im y/f/n (your full name) its nice to meet you saeyoung choi"

---------------------------------------------------------I hope you enjoyed chapter one of lost if your wondering why i named the title that its because if yoyve ever played the game saeyoung is so distant at first and always rejects you put also im not only refering to that also meaning there will be sad momments in the story but like he is lost in you hes so captivated he only wants you your his senpai after all i hope you enjoyed see you soon!