Chapter 13

Hiiii sorry for the late update again wifis been a bitch rip anyway lets get started

Sevens POV
He watched as the male slowley slipped into a ally way and started talking to some guy who he prosumed as his friends at this point he didnt give a shit as long as that bastard who was looking at 'HIS' [y/n] would die he grabbed his knife and walked into the ally way a creepy smile with his eyes wide giving him a insane look "hey...fucker fuck off who said you could be here" one of the guys friends said a smirk on is face seven slowly walked toward them and just as the guy that was hitting on you was about to hit him seven shoved the knife in hos arm then twisting it he pulled it out and swiftly decapitates him and laughs creepily he stabs another one of the 3 guys in the ally way and kills him the other guy trys to run but seven grabs him and straddles him slowly he starts to skin him as the guy screams in pain he slowly dies of blood loss his body growing cold and limp seven frowns "aww thats no fun you died to fast" he then smirks giving a chuckle into a crazy laugh he desposes of the knife and changes he then head home to have some fun with his one and only love "[y/n] im homee!!!" He creepily chimes giving a smirk as he sees the girl on the couch "sseven....? Huh?" He quickly straddles and smirks "SEVEN GET OFF!!" She yells "hmm...but why i thought we could have some" he leans into her ear and whispers "fun tonight my love" he licks his lips and unstraddles her picking her up and walking toward a room he told [y/n] to never enter "sseven where are you talking me LET ME GO!!!" As she struggled his grip grew tighter he opens then door revealing a room hes been dying to use on her but for [y/n] this room was utter hell tears come from the cornor of her eyes as she struggles more seven strips her and hand cuffs her hands to a bed and tying her feet to the other end "you look so fucking sexy like that [y/n]" he says and smirks then grabbing a gag putting it on so no one could hear you try to scream he smirks at his work then straddling you as you shake in fear......

424 words
Hope you liked it a lemon will be in the next chapter obviously so my little yanderes i warn you of you still have your innocent run away into the sunset while you can