Chapter 18 : Fathers

[IN IRELAND]

KAEFRON'S POV : I'm just laying on couch when I saw my twin going out ..

"Hey dude, where you going?" I asked him

"Mall, I'm gonna buy something for Lleyn and her friends too want something?" He said

"Nah, just make sure you'll buy for Carlee too ha?" I said ..

"Yes I am, adios!" he said then he left

A MINUTE LATER

I heard my Mom arguing with someone..

"How many times I will tell you, you can't take my twins away from me!" My Mom yelled

"But I still have a rights 'cause we're still married!" well that voice is so familiar

"Just leave us alone Jaefron!" and Mom slammed the door..

"Are you alright honey?" Dad said

"Yes, I'm okay let's just take some rest" Mom said..

Confused? Daibrein is just our step Father but he's better than our REAL Father and he is the one who's Mom arguing with earlier, yes! He's name is Jaefron.. When we're 16 years old they already separated  'cause Jaefron cheated on Mom and he's doing drugs, and he's always hurting us specially Saefron and sometimes he hurted Mom too that's why Saefron really hates him, but he still our Father but it doesn't mean that I want him back but I know it will happen of course 'cause they still married...

*knock* "Please! talk to me, or just let me talk to my twins!" ughh it's him! .. I opened the door and I said ..

"What?"

He hugged me and he was like "Kaefron, just come with me, I'm a rich man now I can give you whatever you want just come with Daddy?" I can't help it but my tears falled down and I pulled away.....

"No, you can't hurt us anymore! You've changed that's why we left you, your not the Father that I'm always playing with since we're young, your just drunk. Just go home Dad" I yelled and I close the door

I don't want to be like that to him but I need to. We're so close before, We're playing basketball together, doing a plan to surprise Mom on their Anniversary, we're a happy family since we've born and yeah till we turned 16 years old there's something I noticed 'bout him he's always getting home late and he's acting weird and sometimes he's drunk and started arguing with Mom,and hurting us and Saefron found out that he's doing drugs and he saw him kissing with other girl that time and Saefron was so angry and he just suddenly punched Dad, but Dad leaned him on a wall and punched him until he bleed and that's why we left him..and a months later Mom met Daibrein and he helped us to have a beautiful life, he really wanted to marry Mom but yeah Jaefron don't want to sign the Annulment form so it's kinda hard for them.. I'm relaxing myself now when suddenly .. *knock* ugh! I already pissed off while I'm opening the door im speaking "I told you to le-" I cut off 'cause of what I saw..

"Oh G-Goodafternoon Kaefron" She said

"Oh hey bitc- uh hey babe!" I gave her a smirked .. she's still hot she's wearing a tube pink and black cocktail dress and a heels of course I was about to fool her but sounds she really know Saefron

"Ha-ha don't be a jerk Kae ,Is your twin is there?" She said.. haha she's still a bitch

"Oh clever, he went to the Mall" I said and gave her a fake smile

"Mall? I never knew he's going there well except of the awesome prank he did" She said and she smiled.. hmm I know you need something from my brother b'tch!

"Well maybe I'll wait him, till he got home, So you really don't want me to come in?" She said with a flirty voice

"Oh not really babe"  I said, and I smirked

and she just nodded and walked in.. what the?

"Uh baby, did I told you to come in?" I said..

"Oh c'mon Kae, be nice" She said and she smiled

hmm what do you really want ha? I'm standing infront of her and my arms are crossing on my chest and I narrowed my eyes looking at her..

"What?" She said..

"What are you doing here?" I asked suspiciously..

...

A.N : and this is Chapter 18 :) sorry it's short :D