Chapter One

"GET UP ELIZA!"

Why? Just because I shared an apartment with an olympic medalist, doesn't mean I had to get up when she left for training! Maybe just a few more minutes...

OOF!

"Come on! I. Need. You. To. Drive. Me. There!"

"GET OFF TAMMY!"

I didn't need this right now.

"Geez, don't need to be so pushy."

Yes cause I'm the pushy one. Seeing as I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, I got out of bed and pulled on my grey tracksuit pants, my Beatles t-shirt, my matching grey hoodie and my biege ugg boots. Because I was only dropping her off, I didn't bother putting any make-up on and I put my long, straight caramel hair in a messy bun.

Once we finally got in the car, Tammy blasted the radio up. It's not like normal people would be asleep at 6:30am on a Sunday morning.

"Hi and welcome to the show where only crazies listen to for being up this early!"

Thanks for reminding me that I'm NOT in bed!

"Being up this early is rewarding you today. One lucky caller will have the chance to go on a date with the fabulous ....... Niall Horan!!

I should enter, but I'm sure I wouldn't win.

"And we have that lucky caller on the phone right now! And her name is Tammy! Say hello Tammy!"

This is the point where i nearly kill us both at the shear shock that she got through to the phone lines.

"OMG, HI!"

"You sound like you've been up for a while now, why are you up this early in the morning?"

"I'm off to swimming training. I have my bestfriend in the car with me, taking me there."

"You must be very dedicated then. So I will be rewarding you and your friend with two tickets to One Direction's upcoming concert, and one of you have this one in a lifetime chance, to go on a date with Niall Horan!"

"Thankyou!! My friend is going to have the best time on this date!"

That made me swerve once again, just slightly missing the car in front.

"WHAT!"

"THANKS, I'LL RING YOU WHEN I'M FINISHED TRAINING!"

I can't believe she is making me go on a date, with a man who would never even think twice about me. I mean, there are thousands of more, beautiful girls out there who chase after him , who he could choose from. When Tammy gets home, she is gonna have some SERIOUS explaining to do.

"Well, there you go everyone, Niall Horan will be going on a date with one of his fans."

Remind me again how nervous I am, I dare you.

"Alright, after this song, we will be looking at the weather for you. This is Swagger Jagger by Cher Lloyd."

Dayum! This is my Jam!

Swagger Jagger, Swagger Jagger

You should get some of your own

Count that money, get your game on

Get your game on, get ya, get ya, game on

You can't stop looking me, staring at me

Be what I be, you can't stop looking at me

So get off of my face,

You can't stop clickin 'bout me

Writin' 'bout me, tweeting 'bout me,

I can't stop, it's what I gon' be,

My swagger's in check

Get on the floor, get, get, get on the floor

My swagger's in check

Get on the floor, get, get, get on the floor

I got in check

The end of the song finished as soon as I pulled into a Macca's dirveway.

"Hi and welcome back to Bright and Early. We have a shoutout here for a lovely Eliza. It's from her friend Chelsea. She said, and I quote ' And when were you gonna tell me that you got a date with Niall Horan! Call me!"

I couldn't hold in my laughter much longer as the radio host said it in a girly voice. I couldn't keep Chelsea waiting for much longer. So I waited until I had my chocolate freppe. When I finally got it, I pulled into a carpark and called her.

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

"AHHHH!!! Why didn't you call me straight away?!"

"Because I was driving! You would rather me be in hospital right now instead of talking to you ?!"

"AHHH!! SO HARD!!"

"Haha, great to know you care!"

"CHELSEA! Is that Eliza?!"

"Maybe...."

"Give it up!"

"NAO!"

HAHA, she was obviously with my other friend Alex. Alex, from what i could hear, was calling Chelsea foods.

"GIRLS! Put me on speaker and then I can talk to both of you!"

"Yeah Chelsea."

"Shutup. Now, Eliza. We went to know everything."

"Simple, I was dropping Tammy off as usual and on the radio they were choosing a caller to go on a date with Niall Horan. But Tammy immdiatly gave me the date."

I was interuppted by a notification on my phone from Niall himself.

"AHHHHH!!!"

"What?! Eliza, are you ok?"

"Huh? O, yeah, I'm fine. Listen I gotta go. Speak to you later."

Before they even had the chance to protest I had hung up on them.

Heard we have a date planned for us. Can't wait! x :) - Niall Horan

Just seeing that he knows I exist gets my heart racing. How on earth am i going to last on the date!!

*Nialls P.O.V*

Harry was one smart kid. While I was sleeping, he had stole my phone and tweeted the girl I was going on this date with. Apparently her name is Eliza. Just think about it gives me the butterflies.

"Harry! I need my phone!"

"Ok!"

Huh? Did he just say ok? Alright, he was either already tweeted her or he can't be bothered fighting.

"Harry, what did - "

"NIALL JAMES HORAN! Get your ass to hair and and make-up this instant!"

"Tsk, Tsk Niall. You should know better than this!"

"O, shutup Harry! Just give me my phone so I can go."

"Fine, b-"

My phone just had to buzz right then and there didn't it.

The feeling is mutual! x :) - Eliza

"NIALL! God help you if I have to come and get you!"

And with that, I snatched my phone back and ran for my life to make-up and hair. I was old enough to walk on my own. I didn't need Paul carrying me there.

[A/N DON'T FORGET TO GIVE FEEDBACK!! Picture of Eliza to the side xxxx]