Chapter Five

*Elizas P.O.V*

Here we go.

"Hello?"

"Hi, its Niall."

"Hey Niall, are you ready?"

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Yeah. Lets go."

*Nialls P.O.V*

She looked beautiful. I knew I had heard her voice before! She was the girl I had bumped into in the shopping centre carpark.

"You look beautiful. And you did when I bumped into you in the carpark."

"Thankyou. And the reason I didn't tell you over the phone is because I wanted to surprise you."

Her voice was beautiful, so was her smile, heck, it was contagious. I couldn't stop smiling,

"So, love, where you from?"

"Well, I'm originally from Sydney, Australia. At the moment I am doing a degree in dance, but, I'm here with my group of friends supporting a friend in the London Olympics."

"Wow. That's actually incredible."

"Yeah, I guess it is. What about you, tell me something no one would know about you."

There she goes smiling like that again.

"Well, there isn't much to say. The fanbase is said to be better than the FBI! haha."

It's true. Our fanbase are very dedicated. They found out my bebo. But without then, we literally wouldn't be where we are today.

"Wow, I'd hate to be famous if you couldn't kepp everything personal secret."

"True. But it is also amazing to know that people actually admire you."

"That is very true. You win!"

I couldn't help but notice the shape of a hand forming on her left cheek. I wanted to ask but I felt that it was wrong.

"Can I ask you something Eliza?"

"Sure."

"Did anyone make you cry recently?"

I couldn't help myself, I needed to know that she was ok.

"No, why would you ask that?"

She was lying. You could see the tears in her eyes.

"Please don't lie. I can see the tears in your eyes."

"My ex."

She muttered something but I couldn't catch it.

"Sorry, what was that?"

"My ex. My ex made me cry."

"Why? What did he do to you?"

"He slapped me when he found out I was going on a date with you."

HE SLAPPED HER?!

"Love, I'm so sorry. I-I-I don't know what to say."

"Can I just have a hug?"

"Of course you can."

I can't believe someone made her cry let alone slap her.

"Thankyou. Niall."

"Your very welcome."

"You have arrived at your destination Sir. Horan."

"Thankyou. And I told you, call me Niall."

*Elizas P.O.V*

Sir. Horan? Its so formal. Once I saw where we were, I couldn't believe my eyes. There were flowers leading up to a checkered picnic rug with a basket on top. It was beautiful.

"Niall. I-I-I'm speechless. This is beautiful."

"Thankyou."

After he said thankyou, he stared straight at me, his eyes were amazing.

"Lets eat."

I walked over to the picnic rug with the biggest smile on my face.

*Nialls P.O.V*

Success! She liked the picnic! Now, lets see what harry decided to cook for us. Sandwiches? Eh, better than nothing.

"Sandwich?"

"Sure!"

I handed her a sandwich, dayum, even eating a sandwich she looked gorgeous. We had finished our sandwiches, when she got up and walked to into the bushes.

"Eliza? Where are you going? Don't go into the bushes, its dark now."

"Well then, you better come and get me before anything happens, shouldn't you."

*Elizas P.O.V*

I was freakin in my shoes trying to find somewhere to hide.

"Come on Eliza. Please come out."

I was behind a tree when I saw him walk past me. This could be fun. I silently took my shoes off and ran up behind him, jumped on his back and got a free piddy back ride.

"You found me Nialler!"

"Jesus Christ! You scared me!"

"Sorry!"

I jumped off his back to go and retrive my shoes. When I found them, I turned around and there were the most beautiful eyes starring back at me. To be honest, I never wanted to break the awkward silence that was going on between us.

"Come on, it's cold and dark in here."

Dayum. He broke that beautiful silence. At least he took my hand and walked my out.

*Nialls P.O.V*

The way she looked at me when she saw me standing behind her, you could tell she felt the same way as I did to her.

"Niall?"

"Yes?"

"Tonight was amazing. To be honest, I never wanted it to end."

"I feel the same way."

And I did, I truly did. I know your not really ment to kiss on the first date, or at least wait until you've walked the lady up to her house. But I'm an impatient man.

*Eliza P.O.V*

The next thing I knew, Niall was wrapping his arms aroung my waist. I knew what was going on. I've been waiting for this moment for the whole night. I pulled him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck and playing with his hair. I couldn't take the anticipation anymore, by the looks ofit, niether could Niall. Our lips went in sync with each other perfectly. They were so soft as well. He pulled first. Probably wise of him to do so.

"Eliza?"

"Mmm."

We were resting our foreheads together just starring into each others eyes.

"Will you be my, beautiful girlfriend?"

"Of course I will. Under one condition."

"And what would that be?"

Slowly pulling away from him, I started walking.

"I can eat the last donut."

With that I ran to the picnic basket until Niall tackled me to the ground. Telling me that he don't share his food with no one.