Chapter Three

Did I just meet Niall Horan? The person who I would be dating in the near future? My phone started buzzing just as I was pulling into the driveway. Of course I had to leave as soon as I got home, I wish Tammy would get her license already. I texted her back telling her that I just needed to put some bags in the house.I got in the house eventually, to see that all our belongings were thrown onto the floor. I had no idea what had happened, until I saw my ex sitting on the couch.

"Finally, I have been waiting all day for you babe."

Did he just call me babe? Alright I might as well tell Tammy to to get someone else to pick her up cause I'm gonna be here all day listening to what this cupcake has to say.

"Whoa there buddeh. Since when am I your 'babe'? I'm pretty sure that slut I caught you banging was the girl you left me for."

Don't even get me started on how much I wanted to crush those baby makers of his right now.

"Beautiful, you got it all wrong! She came onto me! But, hey, what can I say, the ladies love me."

"No, 'sweetie', the people who you bang are not called ladies, they are called sluts and whores. The 'ladies' don't even take a second glance at you."

I was about to burst into tears right then and there, but I wasn't going to give this jerk the satisfaction that he wanted.

*Tammys P.O.V*

HE is inside the house, he must of remembered where the spare key went. Can you get someone else to pick you up please? Sorry love x

Troy was in the house?! But that is just not cool!! O, if the stupid bus hasn't come in 5 minutes, I was running home. This Try guy deserved to have his baby makers crushed. And hard as well.

*Nialls P.O.V*

The mystery girl I just met? Yeah, she was still in my head. It sucks that I didn't even ask her name. And I couldn't even chase her because Paul was already pulling into the lot reminding me that I was here for one thing, and one thing only. A CD signing. The whole session, that girl was on my mind. One time Liam gave me a look to say 'stop day dreaming!'. And of course, he was right. Luckily I did because next in line was someone who had some interesting information for me.

"Hi there, whats your name love?"

"It would be Courtney. I don't have anything for you to sign, but my friends name is Eliza and I was just helping her choose an outfit for your date. She is going to look amazing."

Cause that won't make me nervous at all.

"Well, thank you Courtney. I appreciate it."

"No problems."

And with that she left. The rest of the boys dumbfounded at why Courtney didn't go to them. They would have to wait until later to find out.

*Elizas P.O.V*

"That, was hurtful babydoll. They have names and feelings as well you know."

"I really don't give a chocolate dipped strawberry. Why are you here Troy? What do you want?"

"I want to know who Tammy was talking about on the radio. Who is going on a date with Niall fuckan Horan?!"

"Why do you care? We don't want anything to do with you Troy! Get that through your thick skull!!"

"It's youisn't it?! Tell me!!"

"YES!! I'm the one going on a date with Nial-"

I was stopped half way through his name by the sound and impact of Troys hand against my cheek. He had slapped me.