Sorry

I'm very sorry to my dear readers who are reading my story for not updating my story for so long. Don't worry , the story will be updated by 27/1/18 or either 28/1/18. This is a story I wrote which I really hoped the two main characters in will have a happy ending in real life. But of course, the two main characters are humans.>< Although this story is not based on real story, however,the two main characters in there were actual human in real life.

However, I think now it is quite difficult for both of them to be together though as there were some misunderstanding now....--

Actually, I'm just a teenager who is facing a very huge misunderstanding right now who does not dare to meet 'someone' at tuition for the moment of time now....

If 'that person' is reading my story, I really wish to apologise to him. Although i might not ever meet you anymore, still, i would like to say sorry. I hope you will read this. If you do not understand what im saying, you could always go to 'google translate'.

Well, I hope all my dear readers can live happily and continue reading my stories especially the legend of the werewolf and the mermaid.><

Oh yeah and dear readers, the video on top is actually from a very nice movie that I like in my opinion, if you are interested, you could always go youtube and search " Hi, my sweetheart Chinese movie".