CHAPTER 10: MARRIED

It has already been two days. Today is the day of Snow's wedding. Snow felt sad in her heart. She really wished that Joseph who had always been so caring towards her isn't a werewolf and that the person she is marrying today is him. However, she knows these are all impossible. She could only think about it sadly in her heart. Although she's sad, she still got herself dressed in the wedding gown and also got herself ready for her wedding with Lucas.

 Although she's sad, she still got herself dressed in the wedding gown and also got herself ready for her wedding with Lucas

Meanwhile, the news of Snow and Lucas getting married has already been spreaded out to the werewolves too

Meanwhile, the news of Snow and Lucas getting married has already been spreaded out to the werewolves too. When Joseph heard the news, hewas furious. The looks in his eyes were as if they wanted to eat someone up. 

Then, he quickly rushed towards the wedding venue and managed to arrive in time.

"Stop this wedding immediately!" he shouted as he walked towards Snow and Lucas furiously. The others tried to stop him however they ended up in a fight with the other werewolves.

He pushed Lucas away to the ground and pulled Snow to his side.

"Come with me. Come back to my side. Our identity doesn't matter. As long as we love each other, it is enough." Joseph said.

"It is impossible. You will always be a werewolf and I will always be a mermaid. Now would you please leave. Looking at your face makes me feel disgusted." Snow said firmly as he pushed him away hardly.

Joseph felt as his heart was stabbed by hundreds of times and decided to leave with his werewolves.

As they left, tears started flowing down from her eyes however no one noticed it and they continued the wedding ceremony.