CHAPTER 11: NO REGRET

After two weeks of marriage, Snow discovered that she was pregnant. However, it is impossible for it to be Lucas child as he never laid a finger on her since the day they were married. Which means, this baby belongs to Joseph. Snow decided to give birth to the baby as it is innocent. 

She told Lucas and her family members about it and they decided to accept it since it is innocent. Although Lucas is unhappy, he still decided to let Snow give birth to the baby as long as she is happy. However, news started spreading among them and they started to feel suspicious about the baby's identity. Lucas couldn't stand it anymore. He started to feel depressed and also started drinking alcohol every day and night not wanting to accept the reality.

 He started to feel depressed and also started drinking alcohol every day and night not wanting to accept the reality

Looking at him, Snow felt bad and decided to clear this mess up after delivering the baby.

9 months later...

Snow finally delivered the baby. It was a baby boy. However, at that night, the day that she delivered her baby she commited suicide by taking overdose medicines. Before that, she left a letter for Lucas to apologize to him and hope that with her death, things will be solved and Lucas will return to the way he is.

On the day of her funeral, Joseph appeared as he got the news of it. He burst into tears looking at Snow's corpse.

Perseidon realised that Joseph really do love Snow. Both Perseidon and Lucas decided to give the baby to Joseph as they were also afraid that the baby may not be accepted in the future when the other's found out its true identity since they were already gossiping bad about it without having any evidence.

As they handed the baby to him, Lucas told him the truth and that the baby was his. Hearing the news, he had a mixed feeling in his heart. However, he decided to give the baby a name and decided to accept it happily. He named it Wu Hui as he wished that his son won't have any regrets in the future unlike him. 

After naming him, Perseidon quickly ordered him to leave as more negative rumours will continue spreading if he stays. Therefore, he decided to leave with his son. Since then, he ordered all his werewolves to stop being fierce and arrogant and also treat the other creatures more friendly. The other creatures soon started to change their opinions towards the werewolves as they lived peacefully.

(*Wu Hui means no regret in chinese.)