Can't help it

She reached for my cheek and pulled me closer, her soft lifts pressed against mine, each kiss more passionate then the next a sudden buzzing fills the air her eyes open as she pulls away from me, everything goes black and I start spiraling down, all I hear is a loud, pulsing beat, shooting up from my bed sweat dripping down my face I realize it was another dream. I reach for the alarm I see that I'm late for Bella auditions but I'm only really focused on keeping her out of my head. Walking into the rehearsal I see her there in her tight leggings and a beautiful maroon shirt, her hair is done in a fancy braid going across the back of her head while the rest of her hair flows down so perfectly without her even needing to try.

"ooooooo Chloe's got a cruuusshhh" I heard someone from behind, swirling around hoping she wouldn't hear.

"Amy shut up she'll hear you" god sometimes I wish I could tape Amy's mouth shut myself. Don't get me wrong Amy can be pretty amazing but really annoying too.

"Who'll hear her" that voice was music to my ears

Frozen in my spot, praying it wasn't Beca so I wouldn't have explain who would have heard Amy. I slowly turn around only to see it was her, I swear to god I wanted to kiss her but I didn't know if she would respond the way I wished she would so I just starred into her eyes, eyes in which you would get lost in .

" Th...th..the gods" I blurted with out thinking " the gods will hear here, for the words she speak are born from the very mouth of the demons" why in the world did I have to say that, for a few moments she just stares like I just grew cat ears and a tail.

"Um is this for drama or something?" she asked with a voice so heavenly it could sooth the wildest of beasts.

"Yea its for drama, I'm auditioning for the role of the knight in shining armor" I wish I would stop talking

"oh, can I be the damsel in distress?" she said jokingly

"Yes and then you two could ride of into the sunset on her noble stead" interrupted Amy

we all burst into laughter but little did they know that would be a dream come true, then out of the blue a soft quite voice from behind spoke "is..is this the bellas audition"

"Yes it is just sign up and when your called walk on stage and sing, here let me show you where to sign up" said Amy it was probably the only nice thing she would do today, but I was glad cause know I had a moment to talk to Beca all alone. we took our seats on the soft, plush cushions, as people began to come out and audition for us, the sound of other groups hopes and dream being scribbled down on the rough paper as well as who they wanted to help them achieve those goals filled the empty silence until the next singer and the one after that came out. My heart skipped a beat when I felt her slowly place her head on my shoulder, it fit so well almost like we were pieces of a puzzle.

"It's okay if I lean on you right, I've been up all night" she spoke in such a gentle manner it felt like a thousand butterflies fluttered in my chest, sending a chill of excitement and glee down my spine.

"Sure, why did you stay up all night?" I asked, hoping it was the same reason as mine

"I was writing a song" she said you could hear her voice getting quieter and quieter, she was slowly drifting of to sleep taking me with her

"What's it about?"

"Someone special" I could see her grinning, from ear to ear

Placing my head on hers I hadn't realized we both fell asleep.

...............
(Becas pov)

"WAKE UP GUYS" the loud and demanding voice of Aubrey pierced through my dreams

Then I heard her sweet angelic voice as she lifted her head from mine "We're up, we're up no need to break our ear drums"

"Do we have to wake up"I didn't want to leave the comfortable position I was in, especially since Chloe and I fell asleep together.

"We better do what she says or she'll get Amy to do it" with that said I shot up From my seat like a jack in the box.

"No thank you I would like to be able to breath"
I looked next to me and saw her adorable face as she top sat up and stretched her arm out. I know I'm dating Jessie but I can't help but slowly realise I'm falling in love with Chloe.

"What you thinking about" I guess she noticed I was staring a bit.

"Nothing just how adorable you look when you sleep" I couldn't keep my mouth shut could I, but just then I saw something, the pink in her check grew to a darker red, as Chloe begins to blush I wonder if she feels the same way I do.

"Awwww Becs" as she said that you could see her checks going from pink to the shade when the sun is just about to set into a beautiful magenta

"Chop, Chop ladies we don't have time for adorable compliments" Aubrey's demanding voice breaking the silence "compliments are for winners"

"God Aubrey, calm down, don't have to be mean to Beca" as she said I could now feel my checks began to turn, she was protecting me from Aubrey how sweet.

"It's fine Chloe let's just win this so we don't have to worry about anyone ruining our little nap sessions" I said hope it would keep Aubrey quiet for the time being, And with that the high pitched note delivered from the pitch pipe was the warning that bella rehearsals had begun.

........ (ok this is the first time I've written anything so no hate and can u guys give feedback thank you if u took a chance and actually read it)........