Shamelessly

We start walking around and sometime in between that, I let go of Liam's ear to stop his non stop complaining. He may have been noisy, but I felt powerful over one of the most confident person i know... MWAHAHAH!

Anyway, we started greeting everyone we passed by, Those we've already met, other's who we've just met and even to the animals we said hi.

There may seem like there are so many acts and so many people, but then behind the scenes, it's actually a smaller group than you think. A small group with people who have multiple talents.

For example, We just met the group of clowns from the show, apparently five of them are also animal tamers, and another one from the group is a dancer. It's only some acts that stick to that one act, because they are distinguishable or because that's their only talent.

Like how Iska can only be Iska the psychic because if she's seen as Iska one of the clowns, people might not believe in her performance, this removing the magic from the show. Everything really is for the entertainment of the audience.

It's only behind the scenes do you really see the labor and the passion that certain people put to their work just to showcase their talent and their love for it.

Right now, what a normal person would see are just carni acts and their animals setting up for tomorrow's show, but then again I'm not really a normal person. I mean, I am Liam's friend. What I see is a blank canvas which is their stage and I see all the people and animals as one painter, painting their set to show everyone tomorrow the masterpiece.

Everything was just going smoothly, everyone knew what to do and where to do it. It may have been a busy sight but it was a beautiful one.

And I know what I had to do,

I took a picture.

When I turn around I see Liam in a conversation with Harry and I also take a picture of them because one, the lighting was just perfect, it was light neon sign that said "TAKE THE PICTURE" and second, I have never seen Liam so calm and relaxed before. Usually when I'm with Liam, he's either being really loud or being really loud while making fun of me. O guess this Harry guy must be pretty special.

As much as I want to use Harry's name for comebacks and blackmail, I just don't have the heart for that, and I don't have any reason to do it. I am such a nice friend, I don't even understand it myself sometimes, I guess that's real friendship?

"They look happy don't they?" I hear a voice from beside me and I see that it's Niall.

I wink at him and he sends me a smile then we continue watching Liam and Harry's conversation. You see the thing is, whenever Niall is nearby I just suddenly become so confident, that I feel like it's unfair. I feel like I'm stealing someone's money because this confidence is definitely not mine. But then again, I look cool in front of Niall, theres no reason to complain there.

"Yeah they do, it's actually a bit of a shock to me though" I tell him

"Why is that? They are just talking" Niall asks with curiosity laced to his tone.

"Well the thing is, Liam is very loud, and right now is the first time I've seen Liam toning it down" making my accent much more thinker and and rubbing my chin like I was thinking deeply like Sherlock Holmes

"Ah yes, and I've noticed same with Harry! He's very shy and loves to keep things to himself but I see he is very in to the conversation!" Niall says with his accent thicker as well, with excitement in his tone as he picks up what I'm trying to do.

"Now I suspect dear Watson is that these two young lads are actually trying to change a tad bit for each other, thus making me assume that they are infatuated with each other!" I continue the little game and pretend to put pieces of evidence together.