Chapter 1

"Crap. It happened again." Alice thought. Where was she this time, London before the industrial revolution or an Air Temple before Fire nation attacked? Well... People look too modern for either. Is that Eiffel Tower she just saw?  All right, that means she was in Paris. she wondered if her wand can give her a little more information. 

"Mlle. Il est trop dangereux d'être dehors maintenant."

"Excuse me. I don't know French."

When ahe looked at the boy who was talking to her, she realized where exactly she was and what her mission is. 

"Sorry Miss. I am Cat Noir. I am one of the superheroes of Paris. You need leave this area immidiately. Where do you live?"

What a nice question. How the hell she was suppose to explain she came here for a mission? Of course, she Iied.

"I came here to see my uncle."

"Do you know where he lives?"

"Not exactly. But I believe you do. He is Gabriel Agreste." 

That moment, he was shocked. He wasn't the only one. That moment, she knew she might have screwed it. she told him that she was his cousin who doesn't exist after all. Cat Noir was not only shocked but also confused. She was lying, right? He would know if he had a cousin. Actually he wouldn't. His father was not in contact with any of his relatives. It had always been his mom who keeps the family relations alive. But since she was gone...

"I know where he lives, but cannot take you there right now. You know battle and staff."

"Just tell me the way to go there. I need to go there as soon as possible." 

Alice was waiting for an answer but instead she found herself on Cat Noir's back. On the horizon, she could see the explosion on the street they were talking a second ago. Cat put her down inside the house's garden in less than a minute.

"Here you are. Stay safe."

"Thanks, Cat Noir."

He disappeared before Alice finished thanking him. Now she knew what was needed to be done: talking to Gabriel Agreste. She needed to get inside. Thanks to Adrien, she didn't have to unlock the secured front door. Luckily, the rest of the doors on the way to Hawkmoth's room was unlocked. And now, Alice was not so sure if she should wait for Hawkmoth to detransform and come to Gabriel Agreste's study room or she should go there right now. she thought it would be the better to wait just for a while, since it would be the best if she goes to that room after the akumatized victim is safe. 

Right now, you probably think she will stop Hawkmoth and let the Paris live happily ever after.  However, that is not the mission.At least not today. It is much more. She is here to make LadyNoir and Adrinette official. To do that, she will need a place to stay. Where could be better than the house of Cat Noir and Hawkmoth to accomplish the mission, right? 

As she heard in the news Lady Bug and Cat Noir saved the day Alice entered the code to go down to the Hawkmoth's operation center. 

"I expected better from you Gabriel."

"Who is there?" 

"A friend."

"Show yourself!"

She started to talk while she was walking towards Gabriel who was confused.

"Calm down uncle. I'm not here to tell your secret identity to those superheroes." 

"How do you know who I am? I don't have a niece." 

"Well. I am not your niece exactly anyway. Just a girl who knows more than your secret identity."

"GO AWAY!"

A black butterfly started to fly towards her, her wand more specifically. The moment when it touched her wand, it turned into dust.

"You cannot akumatize me uncle unless I want. I promise I am not going to interrupt your plans to take your wife back if you do the things I want." 

He was pissed. Alice started to feel so sorry for him.

"I can bring the hapiness back to this household. I can make both you and Adrien happy."

The moment he heard Adrien's name he detransformed.

"Adrien? What do you want from us?"

"Just your happiness. To help you with that, I will need some help tho. I need to learn French and also a place to stay. "

"Why would I give you what you want?"

"First, I know your secret which will hurt Adrien. Second, I want to see both you and Adrien happy which not a bad thing. Third, in the long run I may be able to bring Mrs. Agreste back." 

"Fair. You have a month to prove yourself."

"I need by the end of the school term."

"Okey. You have that much, and what was your name, again?"

"Alice. Alice Green." 

"Okay Alice. I will introduce you to Adrien as my sister's daughter. If he asks you about her, you will tell him that because she run away to USA she was not mentioned in our family at all. I will also talk to Natalie about your French lessons, they will start tomorrow." 

"It was a pleasure to meet you uncle." Alice winked.

He smiled. Alice knew Gabriel was suspicious about this whole "I will make you and your son happier" thing but she felt like he believes she actually can. She was not wrong. Gabriel was suspicious but he had hope. He knew she was hiding something, maybe Ladybug and CatNOir's identities? Also, since he cannot akumatize her, he could feed her until she reveals what she knows. On the other hand, 6 months was not a long time for happiness. Alice was sure she could bring happiness to this family but 6 months period could be a short time even for her.