Chapter 5

Well. It's Monday. The Monday. I start high school here today, ALice thought. It felt really weird. She went to many different high schools in many different eras and countries, but somehow it's always weird to be the new girl. 

Alice was told to go to the principal's office before the classes start but she didn't want to carry her bag with her. She knew Gabriel would make sure they are in the same classroom with Adrien. So; they headed to the classroom first. Alice saw Chloe's mood changed as soon as she saw Alice and Adrien got in. 

-I feel like I should head to the principal's office. Where is it exactly? 

-As the class president, I can show you the way. 

-Sure Mari. Adri, can you keep an eye on my stuff? 

-Sure Alice.

Alice was glad that Mari wanted to talk on the way. It would have been very awkward otherwise.

-So, how is your life going? 

-Cool. I guess. I don't have many friends here. However, I feel like I'm getting used to it. 

-Good to hear.

-How about you? What do you do when you are not doing school related stuff?

-Nothing much. I design sometimes.

They both knew she does more than that. When they arrived the principal's office, Marinette knocked the door.

-Come in!

Mr. Agreste was there talking to the principal. Alice was suprised to see Mr. Agreste. She thought it would be Natalie there.

-Hey Marinette. Alice, your paperwork is almost done. Why don't you head to the class with Marinette? You'll be in the same class.It should be the easiest for you to adjust since your cousin is there

Gabriel Agreste stood up. 

-Well, I need to go in a minute. Before I do, may I have a word with Alice? 

-We'll be outside then.

Mr. Damocles and Marinette left the room.

-Alice. I did what you wanted from me. Now, it's your turn to pay back. 

-Well, Gabriel. I might wish a few more things through the term. None will be as amjor as the one's you've done so far tho. 

-I won't do any before I start to see some results. Or at least progress.

-You'll see soon enough, uncle. 

They left the room. In a few minutes, she was a student in Collège Françoise Dupont.