Stranger

Sorrelpaw watched in horror as a wave of MouseClan cats surged down towards the other clans. BirdClan met the attackers first.

"Stop this at once Sootstar. Gatherings are a time of peace" Pebblestar yowled.

"Not anymore Pebblestar. The time of peace is over, this marks the dawn of the age of war" Sootstar said and watched the bloody fight with excitement lighting his gaze.

Sorrelpaw watched as Sandripple was attacked by four MouseClan warriors. The large tom disappeared underneath the writhing mass of pelts.

"Sandripple" Sorrelpaw yowled and rushed forward, hoping to aid the tom from the merciless onslaught.

Sorrelpaw slashed her claws along the pelt of the nearest MouseClan warrior, making the cat turn and hiss at her.

"Pick on someone your own size you tiny excuse for a warrior" Sorrelpaw said and landed a heavy blow to the warriors head, sending him flying across the stone.

A mighty roar sounded from the heap of cats and Sandripple erupted out of the pile. His eyes full of anger, and his pelt full of gashes.

Sorrelpaw watched in amazement as the BirdClan tom slashed at the warriors, sending them to the ground.

Sorrelpaw grabbed the nearest warrior by the scruff and raked her claws along his exposed belly, making him scream in agony.

A heavy paw slammed down on Sorrelpaw's spine, making her fall to the ground. She looked up at her attacker and found a black tom glaring at her with his teeth bared.

"You" Sorrelpaw gasped and looked into the eyes of her attacker, reliving an event she wanted to forget long ago.

"Me" the tom growled and released Sorrelpaw. Giving her time to race off.