Argument

Silverwillow watched the stream as it flowed by under a thick layer of ice. Leafbare held a tight grip upon the clans but the clans always pulled through. Milodust was still unconscious, but every other cat had started to become stronger. Clovernose, however, was close to StarClan, and Silverwillow expected him to join their ranks in a matter of sunrises. She had done everything she could for the deputy, but his old age made him prone to sicknesses. "Silverwillow" a voice called. Silverwillow turned around to see Sorrelpaw standing at the entrance of the camp. "Sorrelpaw" Silverwillow said and padded over to the she-cat. "Did you visit the Moon Clearing" Silverwillow asked. "Yes, and StarClan gave me a grave message. AdderClan is in grave danger. They also told me that the vole holds the answer to our problems" Sorrelpaw said. "Slow down Sorrelpaw. Tell me what happened from the beginning" Silverwillow said. "Smokestorm said that time is running out for our clan. Rivers will soon run crimson, trees will die if we don't save our clan" Sorrelpaw said. "Rivers do not affect AdderClan, and we only use trees when we need to. I don't fully understand why StarClan told you this" Silverwillow said. "I think it has something to do with the stream. If the blood gets in the water, it will taint it and make the trees die. Maybe we need to travel upstream and find the source of the blood" Sorrelpaw said. "What good would it do if we cannot stop it" Silverwillow said. "I believe that traveling upstream is our best option" Sorrelpaw said. "Leafbare is not the time to be adventuring off to new places full of unknown dangers" Silverwillow said. "But..." "No buts Sorrelpaw. I am the medicine cat here, so let me do my job and interpret this prophecy" Silverwillow said sharply. Sorrelpaw flattened her ears against her head in a mixture of anger and embarrassment. "Yes Silverwillow" Sorrelpaw said and padded off to the apprentices den. "Silverwillow, is Sorrelpaw alright" a voice asked. "Yes she is fine, just needs to learn her place" Silverwillow replied. "She is going through enough without this Mountain Ghost terrorizing us" Cloudpool said. "We all are going through a lot right now. It gives her no right to undermine my authority" Silverwillow growled. "It does not give her that right, but she never undermined your authority. She was only trying to help you figure out a prophecy given to her by StarClan themselves" Cloudpool said pointedly. "I..." Silverwillow started, but Cloudpool was already padded to the nursery.