2

Use the sleeves of my sweater
Let's have an adventure
Head in the clouds but my gravity's centred
Touch my neck and I'll touch yours

After handing their passports in and walking through the connection tunnel, the pair finally stood at the door of the plane, ready to start the rest of their lives together.

They made their way to their seperate seats, it wasn't too far away- only a couple of rows, but they would've liked to have seats next to each other.

Ingrid just hoped a weird dude wouldn't be sitting next to her, both of them had planned to FaceTime with the plane wi-fi and watch stranger things together.

Starting with season two, because that was their favourite- mostly because Noah was actually in it, not lost in another dimension.

After pushing her laptop around they both had it at the perfect angle to watch their favourite show.

"Wait!" Ingrid stopped, "I have seat next to me, if no one comes you can move here"

"I doubt that, because I asked and every seat is packed" Sarah sighed, playing with her fringe.
"But who do you think is going to sit there?"

"I don't know, I just hope it's someone hot" Ingrid laughed

Then, as if it was on cue, Noah walked towards Ingrid's seat and smiled,
"Well, if it isn't the mystery girl!"

Noah sat on Ingrid's right, at the window seat. Leaving two nervous girls as Sarah showed Caleb slowly sitting down next to her.
Ingrid didn't know that Noah was nervous and excited too.

"So..." Noah started, "what are you going to watch?"

Sarah looked at Ingrid embarrassed, over FaceTime.

"Uhhhh- Stranger things" Ingrid blushed, laughing at herself whilst doing so.

"So you actually know who I am?" Noah laughed.

"Nah, what's your name again?" Ingrid sarcastically remarked.

"Why did you act like you didn't know us?" Noah questioned Ingrid and Sarah who was listening intently over FaceTime.

"Sarah didn't realise who you were, but I didn't want you to feel pressured to take a photo with us" Ingrid admitted, "you looked really happy to be taking photos of us and not have photos taken of you, so I didn't want to ruin that"

"That's so sweet!" Noah cooed.

The teens sat in silence, it wasn't very awkward, but talking with each other would've been a better pass-time.

"Noah, can we please swap seats?" Ingrid asked politely, Noah looking over to her with a confused expression, "I want to see everything when we lift off"

Noah just smiled at her, "Sure thing" he answered in a hushed voice.

Ingrid chuckled then swapped seats quickly, when the plane lifted off and the seatbelt off sign came on, no one moved. Ingrid just opened her laptop to start watching stranger things that she had downloaded on Netflix.

Slowly pulling the shutter of the window down to block out light. Ingrid offered the right earphone to Noah which he gratefully accepted.