3

You in those little high waisted shorts,
She knows what I think about
And if I may just take your breath away
I don't mind if there's not much to say

During the middle of the plane ride, the pair gave up on watching the show and started to get to know each other more, cracking jokes and laughing- like they had known each other for years.

"That joke was great, I need a high five for that one" Noah said, smiling brightly. Ingrid high-fived him, then closed her hand into his. The pair held hands, Ingrid cheekily smiling at a ferociously blushing Noah.

On the other side of the FaceTime Caleb and Sarah- who have gotten along well, started live streaming on Caleb's Instagram, just to show everyone Noah and Ingrid blushing at each other and holding hands.

"Hey party people!" Caleb greeted in an excited whisper, "so Noah and his mystery girl, Ingrid are holding hands and blushing"

Caleb had turned the camera around to a smiling Sarah, "do you ship it or nah?" Caleb laughed.

"Oh, I definitely ship it," Sarah laughed "how about you guys!"

The comments on the livestream were very mixed, many positive comments on how cute they looked or the connection they felt. Other comments went on about how Noah is still young, or that Ingrid isn't even pretty or possessive comments on how Noah is theirs.

Most of the stranger things cast where flipping out on how cute they looked or how they ship it so hard.

Many people were requesting for the couple to be shown again, immediately Caleb said yes and flipped the livestream so it was showing the pair.

Ingrid had now moved so her her head was on Noah's shoulder as they were both fast asleep in each other's embrace.

Caleb had to stop 'aww'ing so loudly as Sarah started fangirling, not even ashamed that the whole live stream was hearing, "oh geez, oh my god, n o.   w a y"

Comments flooded in, on how cute they looked- again. Caleb took the responsibility of hanging up the FaceTime call to respect- some- privacy that they had left.

"Whoa. Look at how fast people are commenting" Caleb pointed to the bottom of his phone screen, eager to read the flying comments.

Noah suddenly appeared next to Caleb and Sarah, in the isle. "Can you not take photos of us?"

"Nah, I can't because it was a live stream" Caleb laughed at Noah's scared face.

"w-wha-at?" Ingrid stuttered out, popping up next to Noah.

"Caleb, they are uncomfortable now! Because it's on the internet for good" Noah face palmed, Sarah laughed and quirked her brow towards Noah.

"Okay then, Inny is uncomfortable" Noah deadpanned. "Please stop the live now?"

Caleb turned back to the live which the group had forgotten about. The comments were truly blowing up this time.

Before heading back to her seat Ingrid changed her thin purple sweater into a thicker light blue one that she had in her carry on. Arriving to her seat, Ingrid now had taken the one near the isle.

Both Noah and Ingrid had now started talking more in depth about each other again, "so, why are you heading to Atlanta with Sarah?" Noah quizzed.

"Well we both wanted to leave our homes, Sarah was having some problems with her mother finding out she was pansexual and I wanted to get away from my asshole of a father" Ingrid explained, tears brimming in her eyes when she looked up to Noah's concerned face.

"Hey, hey! You don't have to tell me okay!" Noah tried to comfort the girl as she insisted to tell him the story.

"My mother had died from breast cancer five years ago, she was so strong and she really tried to fight, but it won somehow. My mother always loved wearing sweaters or putting me into her sweaters, so I'm always wearing a sweater- the day I stop wearing her sweaters would be the day I finally give up. I broke down and put my walls up really high, I wanted a place where I could be myself, so I posted short skits on Instagram.

After I started getting a following, people recommended that I should post skits onto YouTube; which I did, and I'm thankful I did.
Anyways my father stopped caring for me completely and moved us to LA so we could 'start fresh'. But he started getting into the wrong things and became a worse and worse parent every day.

One day I opened my twitter DM's for the public and Sarah messaged me, we bonded over everything and we made a promise to run away together or start a completely new slate in a different country. So now we are heading to Atlanta to live our lives together." Ingrid concluded with tears streaming down her face, one by one.

"Wow." Noah breathed out, grabbing the girl by her forearms and lifting up the arm rest so that she could cuddle into him.

"I think it's so cool that you guys are internet best friends and you have stayed friends" Noah said, completely amazed by the friends.

"Yeah" Ingrid whispered before dozing off to sleep, using Noah's body as a pillow. Leaving Noah sitting there and admiring her.