4

Sometimes the silence guides our minds to
So move to a place so far away
The goosebumps start to raise
The minute that my left hand meets your waist

Noah and Ingrid finally had woken up around an hour later with only half an hour of the flight left, which gave both of them time to gaze out the window and see the small clouds below them.

"Everything really pretty when you're high in the air" Noah smiled

"I assume it is," Ingrid laughed "this is my first time on a plane, to be honest- I'm quite scared for the landing"

Noah tilted his head in her direction and dropping his mouth open at her statement,
"What! No way!" He gasped

After twenty more minutes the radio system in the plane announced that they were going down for landing. Ingrid's grip on Noah's hand and the chair tightened.

She immediately realised that she was having a panic attack when she started sobbing and her vision got blurry, Noah panicked and tried to soothe her as best he could.

"Inny? Focus on my voice okay?" Noah cooed, Ingrid tried to show a sign that she understood what he was saying, after squeezing his hand twice Noah started to calm down a bit.

"I-I can't s-see you" Ingrid choked out as Noah placed a comforting hand onto her shoulder, Noah nodded along before speaking up,

"What do you normally do when your having a panic attack?"

"I get someone to count down things or talk to me" Ingrid mumbled

"Okay, okay what's five things?" Noah asked

"The five senses, smelling, hearing, feeling, tasting and seeing" Ingrid replied.

"Okay, good- what's four things you can feel right now" Noah quizzed.

"The chair, my feet hitting the chair in front of me, your touch, also my hair tucked behind my ear" Ingrid listed.

"Great! What's three things you enjoy?" Noah blushed at Ingrid's previous statement.

"Stranger things, IT and making YouTube videos" Ingrid continued to list things.

"Okay now two people on this plane" Noah spoke quietly.

"Sarah and Noah" Ingrid smiled, opening her eyes a bit.

"Amazing. Now one thing you love" Noah loosened his grip.

"Noah Schnapp, mostly his adorable smile" Ingrid giggled, fully opening her eyes to take in her surroundings.

"Thank goodness" Noah dove in to tackle her in a hug.
"I didn't know if I could help you or not!"

"Well you did! Thank you." Ingrid sweetly smiled, hugging Noah back with equal strength.

The notice came over the radio system that everyone is able to get their carry-on luggage and file out of the plane.

The pair hopped off the plane and made their way to the front of the airport where their rides should be.

Moments after they got to the front and met up with Sarah and the rest of the cast- Ingrid got a call from her auntie saying she wasn't able to get to the airport to pick up the two and that she could only get them in three days time. Ingrid sighed telling Sarah and trying to find a place they could stay.

Noah spoke up saying that they could stay in the hotel with them for a couple of days, Ingrid tried to say no but Noah was persistent and Sarah wanted to be with Finn.

Finally agreeing, the group walked off to get into their rides to get to the awaiting hotel.