chapter 11

Vilu's pov

I go to my locker. I open it. and there falls a letter on the ground. I pick it up from the ground. I go sit on the couch. I read it.

'dear vilu,

I'm sorry for yesterday. But i think about it. and i really don't want to hurt you. I want to be with you. As friends. Please, i want to work with you on the project. After school? At your place?

Leon, x

Oh my god! He want to be with me! I have to find him. I lock my locker and i walk first around the studio. I came by the dance room. Fran and cami are there

V: girls! Hi haveyou seen Leon?

F: no, why?

V: i need to talk with him. Warn me if you see him. I go search him. Bye girls!

I haven't find him in the studio. I go outside maybe is he outside. i walk everywhere where he can be. But no. There is one place that i have not looked at yet. I walk to the place where i was yesterday. And he was there. He sat there on the couch. I ran to him. I couldn't help myself. I ran in his arms. Because he stand up. He walking to home i guess. He look surprised. He don't smile first. But when i was in his arms he had a smile. I came out his arms. He hold my hand. I was happy. he was happy too. I saw that on his face. We're going to sit.

V: i read your letter. And i want it too. I want to work together with the project.

L: really? I was scared that i was losing you.

V: yeah really. You will never losing me. I'll never leave you

L: and i'll never leave you,

V: so after school?

L: yeah i'll wait here after school. Is that ok?

V: yeah my home is there a few minutes walking.

L: great.

I look to my watch...

V: oh no! Now coming i too late at class. Why me?

L: you? I was yesterday too late

V: haha funny. Let's go before we come later

L: yeah