chapter 64

Violetta

I was talking with Francesca when Diego and Leon walked in. Leon told me he wanted to show me something. We're only one day together. And he has already a surprise for me! How cute is that?!

We let Francesca and Diego alone. I follow Leon, and while I'm following him I hold his hand.

V: what do you wanna show me?

L: nothing. I just wanted to tell you that your dad knows.

V: he knows what?

L: you know...us. He knows that we are dating now.

V: what?! Did you tell him?

L: yes and no. I was walking in the park when I saw your dad. He came to me. I don't know why. But he knew on a way that you are dating someone, and that someone was me. He asked if it was true. And I couldn't lie to him. so I said it is true.

V: I thought you wanted to show me a beautiful place or something. But you told me this,

L: I'm sorry. But I'll make it up to you.

V: no you don't have to. It's alright.

L: you sure?

V: yeah I'm sure.

L: still I'm going to surprise you

V: okay... I'm waiting. Haha

L: haha. Not now!

V: what are we gonna do now?

L: back to the studio and later get lunch together?

V: I would love to

L: okay. Let's go.

We walk back to the studio and go the stage. There are the others. They all look a little serious. What's going on? Something happened? I see Fran. I walk to her. And ask her what's going on. She said that bad girls I know is coming to the studio. But why is everybody so sad about that? I don't get it.

V: who's coming to the studio then?

F: Lara and Gery. They know each other apparently.

V: no! Not them. Cami, please tell me it's not true.

C: I'm sorry. It is true.