↝ t h r e e ↝

↠ 3rd person 

  ↠ 3rd person 

"that'll be $3.14" jisung said as he gave the guy his order.

it was already 10:00 at night and minho didn't come by to see him. he was technically working over time now just to see minho.

it's also been a month now that minho and jisung knew each other.

"jisung you've been working ever since 6:00. go take a break" changbin said and patted jisung's back.

the 3racha cafe was the most popular cafe down the street. it wasn't that busy in the morning or evening. just the afternoon was the busiest. jisung sighed and hung up his apron.

he walked out, all changed, and went outside not looking where he was walking until he bumped into someone. 

"i'm sorr-"

jisung looked up and saw the familiar figure.

"minho hyung!" jisung said happily, and hugged minho by the waist.

"did you miss me or what?" minho asked and chuckled.

"i-i d-did!" jisung said and pouted, shyly giving minho a response.

"i'm sorry. i had to finish my project" minho said and ruffled jisung's hair.

jisung was technically clinging onto minho by the waist as minho continued walking back to the coffee shop.

"aren't you gonna pour me a cup of coffee?" minho asked as he opened the door, inhaling the smell of the cafe.

"oh yeahh~" jisung said and hurriedly went behind the counter to give him the pre-made cup.

"i'll be waiting for the fresh made one" minho said and smiled sitting down.

"ew changbin made this one and it's so bitter" jisung said and spit it out and started coughing.

"are you okay jisung?" minho asked running behind the counter to help him.

"i just hate bitter coffee" jisung said and drank some water minho gave him.

"you go rest. i'll brew my own coffee" minho said and smiled.

"b-but i wanna do it" jisung said and pouted, showing his puppy eyes.

one thing and the only thing that could persuade minho to do something for him was jisung's puppy eyes.

"f-fine" minho said as a smile appeared on jisung's face.

'i swear i can get high just seeing him happy' minho thought.

minho watched jisung brew his coffee and kinda stared a little too much. minho fell asleep halfway while jisung was making his coffee which made jisung decided whether he should wake minho up or not. 

"should i wake minho hyung up? or not?" jisung muttered holding the cup in his hand.

minho already woke up before that after his short five minute nap. he just pretended to sleep to see what jisung would do.

"he's probably having a good dream" jisung said and sighed.

'i'm thinking about you at the moment cause you keep me up all night'

"minho hyung! wake up or else i'll kiss you" jisung said.

he totally regretted what he said after he saw minho's lips form a curve.

"then why don't you?" minho asked looking up.

"you're already awake so n-no need to" jisung said and crossed his arms, walking away.

minho grabbed jisung by the waist and pulled him onto his lap.

"and if i wasn't awake, would you do it?" minho asked smirking.

"o-of course n-not!" jisung said as his face heated up.

"jisung. i know you like me" minho said and chuckled.

"w-what? i don't know what you mean" jisung said, denying his statement.

"you stare at me all the time and give me free coffee" minho said and pinched jisung's cheeks.

jisung felt defeated and decided to just run out of minho's embrace all because of embarrassment. 

minho gave jisung a tiny peck on his forehead before leaving with his half empty coffee cup in his hand. that left jisung thinking about minho and his feelings all night after he closed the shop down.

"he's so cute" minho muttered unlocking his door to the apartment.

minho laid down on hid bed after changing and brushing his teeth.

"i won't be able to sleep again tonight but i don't regret what i did" ; minho

"i won't be able to face him tomorrow the same way after he kissed me on the forehead" ; jisung

"but i know i love him" ; both, minho and jisung

minho stayed up all night thinking about him. the only thing on his mind has him. 

jisung

  ❯ author's note ❮ 

i'm totally not soft over my own fanfic ;-; anyways how do ya'll like the minsung so far? *inserts lenny face* i like this concept actually ':)