↝ s i x ↝

↠ 3rd person 

    ↠ 3rd person 

jisung woke up early as per usual, getting ready for work until he realized that someone else was sleeping right next to him. he turned his head to the side and saw minho.

"minho hyung" jisung mumbled.

jisung got up and was pulled back down by minho, right into his arms.

"minho! i have to get ready for work" jisung whined.

"take a break today" minho said and smiled.

"b-but i never d-"

"i'll take you somewhere fun today in exchange. just you and me" minho said and ruffled jisung's bed hair.

jisung bit his lip. was it worth it? he loved minho hyung but his day of work.

"stop biting your lips. it's gonna be a habit you'll obtain and it'll drive me crazy" minho said and pulled jisung close.

"m-minho w-we're t-too c-close" jisung nervously said and tried getting out of minho's grip.

'i wish i could just confess to you right here and right now. it'll just make my life easier' minho thought.

"you know, i actually like you a lot. it was just the normal days where i came to the coffee shop, sometimes looking like a mess, to get my daily coffee. i don't think i deserve being here right next to you. i never thought that one day this would happen. i don't think i'm worthy enough. i'm sorry" minho said and let jisung go and walked out the room.

"w-what? y-you're g-going to l-leave me?" jisung asked as a tear threatened to fall out.

minho turned around. "i don't think we should be in a relationship yet since you're probably uncomfortable-"

"i wanna spend my whole day and life with you minmin hyung!" jisung said and ran up to minho, hugging him by the waist.

"you like me too huh?" minho asked and smirked.

"of course i do!" jisung said and sobbed.

"then why are you crying baby?" minho asked and chuckled.

"i d-don't know" jisung said as tears continued to keep falling down jisung's cheeks.

"you're such a crybaby but i like it" minho said and wiped jisung's tears.

"d-does t-t-that m-mean w-we're o-"

"yes. and now i can call you all cute nicknames" minho said and pecked jisung's forehead.

"a-and i-i c-c-can get a-all the k-kisses i want?" jisung asked wiping his tears.

"i actually stole a few before we dated" minho said and sheepishly smiled.

"but now i can call you cute names and kiss you too?" jisung asked as his eyes lit up.

"i-- jisung-- i mean that's my job to do for you" minho said and carried jisung back onto the bed and threw him down as gently as possible.

"b-but i wanna do that s-stuff too" jisung said and pouted.

"what stuff?" minho asked.

"being the older one stuff" jisung said and crossed his arms.

minho chuckled and laughed. jisung who was such a baby being a dominant in the relationship made minho laugh. never in a million years would minho let jisung do that.

"sorry baby. that stuff it only for me" minho said and comforted the pouting jisung.

"maybe at least one day?" jisung asked and did aegyo to persuade minho.

"f-f-fine" minho said, giving up and smiling.

jisung got up and got ready, changing and styling his hair. minho took jisung's other bathroom and got ready too. jisung wore some casual clothes and called in sick for work. minho wore his plaid shirt and bomber jacket along with some sneakers and black ripped jeans with the help of jisung.

"let's go now" minho said and took jisung's hand.

they waked out hand in hand, never thinking that a day like this would come. and of course minho used his left hand to hold jisung's right, since his other hand was healing, day by day.