↝ f o u r t e e n ↝

↺ 3rd person

3rd person

as always, the busy afternoon made the '3racha' cafe packed. since jisung was in his classes, they had one less employee. after the afternoon settled down, minho and the other finally got a chance to sit down and rest.

"god dammit jisung. i'm gonna murder him when he gets here" changbin said and panted heavily.

"me too" minho muttered, collapsing onto the couch in their staff room.

"that bitch left us here for six hours and he only has classes for two hours" changbin said and rolled his eyes.

as soon as the door opened, the two turned their heads to face jisung.

"h-hey guys. sorry i was late-"

"uh huh. for four hours" changbin said.

"but the good thing is bought snacks and boba~" jisung said and handed them bags of food.

"god bless" changbin said and started opening the pack of chips.

minho pulled jisung over to the side and kissed him for a bit.

"mind telling me where you went?" minho asked and licked his lips.

"u-uhm . . . . . i helped seungmin with something" jisung said and stuffed his mouth with a cookie.

"with what?" minho asked, crossing his arms, waiting for a reply.

jisung chewed on his cookie, slowly, trying to not answer minho's question.

"i'm still waiting so hurry up and eat your cookie" minho said and chuckled.

jisung quickly chewed it and swallowed it.

"i helped seungmin take care of kami" jisung said.

"you could've called us or texted us baby. changbin was about to murder your ass" minho said and giggled.

"i'm tired" jisung whined, leaning his body against minho's.

"of course you are. you want some coffee?" minho asked.

"i want cuddles" jisung said sleepily.

"i'll drive you home. changbin close the store!" minho yelled.

"got it!" changbin said and continued to eat the snacks.