Chapter 5

Video by: Jenny theresia27

Rai was in in his room getting ready for his date with Lascrea. Karis was helping him get ready.

Rai's POV

Karis was helping me get ready for my date. "Sit down while I pick out your outfit." I sat in my chair and watched him as he dug in my closet. He pulled out a black suit and black dress shoes. "Put these on. I'll be back." I got up and changed my clothes. A few minutes later Karis came in with a bokay of roses. "Give her these flowers and complement her." "Thank you."

In Nova's room

Nova's POV

Mom's going on a date with dad. I wanted her to look for dad. Seira and I were doing her makeup. When we finished I got matte black and matte red nail polish. I painted all her nails black but the ring fingers. I painted them red to go with her garnet wedding ring. "I'll be back!" I shouted as I ran out of my room to get the outfit Karis told me to get my mom to wear.

I ran back in and said, "Wear this! Father will love it!" Mom took it from my hands and looked at it for a minute. She then sighed, and changed. She was wearing a tight black dress that had a slit up her leg, and black stilleto heels on.

I ran down the hall to mom and dads room to get dad. I opened the door and hugged dad. "Moms ready." "Thank you, princess." I grabbed dads hand and ran to my room. I opened the door and mom was looking out the window.

Rai's POV

I walked in and saw my beautiful wife, looking out the window. "You look beautiful," I said. She turned around and I handed her the roses. She blushed and looked away.

♡♡♡To be continued♡♡♡♡