Chapter 7

Video by: Rada

Nova was sitting on Karias' shoulders, as they were going to a empty field. There on the field, was Rael.

Once he saw Nova he was pale. He quickly appeared in front of the two. "Sir Karias, why is miss Nova here, we're supost to train?! What if she get hurt?! Sir Raizel, the Lord, and that crazy human will kill us!" Rael yelled.

"Rael, she will not get hurt. Plus she wanted to watch us train." Karias replied, setting her down. "Sir Karias...." "Please?" Nova asked looking at Rael with puppy eyes. "Ugh fine!"

Karias had a smirk on his face, "Shall we start?"

Meanwhile back at the mansion, Frankenstein was fixing tea for his master. On his way back to the window room, he felt a familiar presence. "Sigh, Muzuka what are you doing here?"

"I heard some interesting news. I thought I should come and confirm it." The gray haired werewolf replied. "What kind of news?" Frankenstein asked.

He opened the door, and Muzuka walked in, shocked. "So it was true you got married." Rai nodded. "And the kid?" "Yes, Master has a Daughter." Frankenstein replied. "Where is she at I would like to meet her."

Frankenstein turned pale. "Master please excuse me." He quickly bowed and as fast as he could ran out of the mansion to the training ground.